REALITY (5)

Chapter 34:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
REALITY (5)

Cheng Zhichu finally handed over his first girlfriend in life.

After Gu Zhen said good night, Cheng Zhichu was lying in bed and overturning. He was so excited that he couldn’t sleep at all. He had a good sleep quality and he was insomnia. He was thinking about what he had just done.

After considering it for a long time, he finally came to the conclusion that he was too passive in the relationship between the two people, and even the confession was made by Gu Zhen.

Although it would be impossible for him to confess to her if it was not Gu Zhenxian’s confession, since they confirmed the relationship, it would be different from now on... Can’t let Gu Zhen spoil him again, it should be from his boyfriend. It’s true that you are really good at it! !

Thinking about the middle of the night, Cheng Zhichu has already conceived the things that the two people will do together in the future, but the most important thing in the future is to quickly give Gu Zhen a birthday present. He still has no face and really thinks that he is the best. gift.

However, before this, Cheng Zhichu did not have any deep friendship with any girl. The small gift that was sent out before was also a doll-like thing. It was not suitable for Gu Zhen, but he did not have a clue what to send, and there was no familiar girl. ask.

As for the younger sister Cheng Lingling, this little girl started to go to high school, and Gu Zhen’s age is a little different. The aesthetics are definitely different, and they are not considered.

Cheng Zhichu finally decided to ask his buddy, he has a friend named Li Dong, this guy and his girlfriend have been hobbies for a few years, the feelings have been glued like paint, asking him is right, it is not good, you can also ask his girlfriend through him.

But now the sky is bright, Li Dong is definitely sleeping, Cheng Zhichu did not ask on the mobile phone, ready to come out directly tomorrow, they have not seen for a while, gather together, by the way, can ask Li Dong is How to keep a relationship with his girlfriend.

Although he did not dare to look forward to Gu Zhen, but from tomorrow, he will become a good boyfriend.

......

"Hey \- cough and cough..."

When I heard that Cheng Zhichu had a girlfriend, Li Dong, who was drinking beer, almost squirted the wine, and it took a long time to hold back, but it was not smashed.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Are you sure that you are not a boyfriend? In fact, I always think that you are very suitable for being loved by men."

"Roll." Cheng Zhichu turned a blind eye. If he didn't ask for help, he would have given Li Dong a moment. "Let's talk nonsense, I am already a girlfriend, and it is a business to find you." ”

"Cough... I am joking." Li Dong coughed for a long time, calmed down, and said with a smile, "Congratulations, buddy, this is a good thing! Brother, I am really happy for you! What do you want to ask, even if you ask, feelings I am right about the matter."

So Cheng Zhichu spoke a little bit about the previous things. The main description is Gu Zhen’s personality and looks: “...so such a girl, what do I send her?”

"..."

Li Dong heard a bit stunned: "You kid... This is a big hit, so the goddess will be willing to associate with you? Don't lie to me!"

"Cheat you, I am your grandson." Cheng Zhichu snorted.

"I am going, okay, I can't see you, it's not easy."