ABANDONED HOSPITAL (13)

Chapter 29:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ABANDONED HOSPITAL (13)

In the hospital in the middle of the night, everything was in silence. The ward's ward was dark and dark. Only the bright moonlight was sprinkled on the ground through the window, and it was covered with a faint silver color.

"Well……"

The young boy gave a soft sigh. Hey, his eyes were wet and full of water vapor. He sat on Xie Yuanhuai's leg and wrapped around the other's back neck, passively bearing the eager deep kiss.

Xie Yuanhuai looks cold, but when he kisses a teenager, he seems to want to eat people, and the kiss is very heavy. He took the boy's waist, took the man down, rolled over and pressed it on the bed and kissed him for a long time, until the boy began to struggle weakly, and slowly let him go.

"Call, call..."

The teenager was covered in blush, his lips were kissed with water, and he lay softly on the bed and gasped.

Xie Yuanhuai’s eyes were dark, and he kissed him and kissed him. He provoked the boy to shrink, squinting his shoulder and whispering, “Please, don’t... I can’t stand it...”

“Don't you like it at the beginning?” Junmei’s man murmured, “If you don’t want to, I won’t touch you like this in the future.”

"Do not……"

Hearing this, the teenager couldn’t help but pull his clothes, his voice soft like melted honey, and his voice was shy: "I don't like it either..."

"be good."

Xie Yuanhuai kissed his face and slightly twitched his lips, filling a very light smile.

When he laughed, it was like ice and snow, and it looked so terrible. The boy looked stunned. After returning to God, he found that he was being kissed again. Hey, Yuanhuai’s brother always hooked him like this. Can't refuse it every time...

......

"So you won't be afraid, don't you?"

Xie Yuanhuai will be kissed to the weak teenager in his arms, the cold fingers gently touch the ears of the young red pass, and a soft kiss on his forehead.

"but……"

The teenager was screaming red.

He obviously just wants to go to Huai’s brother to accompany him. As long as he is here, he will not be afraid... His intentions are very simple, but Yuanhuai’s brother always, always...

But he did not go on, because he knew that if he wanted to refute, Yuanhuai would definitely ask him if he didn't like it.

He couldn't say that he didn't like it. In fact, he still likes to kiss his brother, but he doesn't want to be so intense.

What's more, he doesn't want to reject his brother, who is so hard to come and stay with him in the middle of the night, because he said that he heard the ghost story told by the nurse's sister during the day, and he was afraid that he couldn't sleep at night.

However, he remembers that Yuan Huai’s brother was hospitalized because of a heart attack. He didn’t sleep at night to accompany him. Doesn’t the body really matter?

Thinking of this, the young man could not help but worry about Xie Yuanhuai’s own concerns.

"It doesn't matter." Xie Yuanhuai touched his soft hair and said, "I won't force myself, you don't have to worry."

"Really? That's good..."

The young man blinked and curiously asked: "Yuanhuai brother, you come to me from your ward, will you not be afraid along the way?"