REALITY (9)

Chapter 79:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
REALITY (9)

Being held in his arms by Bai Yi, Cheng Zhichu’s heartbeat was faster. This quiet silence made him shy and sweet, and he subconsciously wanted to say something with Bai Yi, but there was nowhere to start talking.

"Knowing the beginning."

The man's voice has always been low and good, especially at the moment he is whispering his name in the ear of Cheng Zhichu, but also let Cheng Zhichu's heart beat like a drum, and even his ears are blushing.

Bai Yi held his shoulders and pulled the distance between the two people a little. He looked at him intently, and the light was soft and gentle. He made his heart crisp and almost indulged in it. He listened quietly to Bai Yi. When I wanted to say something, I suddenly felt something moving at my feet.

"唰-"

A rotten arm stretched out of the soil and grabbed Cheng Zhichu's ankle.

Cheng Zhichu was shocked. He quickly licked his calf and stepped on the hand. He saw the mud under the numerous graves rolling and shaking. He climbed out of the dense body and cockroaches and walked over to them.

"Hey!"

The little bear snorted at them and snorted at the nearby bodies, but because of the large number of bodies, they could not hold everything, and most of them surrounded the two living people regardless of their care.

Bai Yi has already told the whole facts to Cheng Zhichu. At this time, there is no need to hide it. Only the line of sight is swept away from the surroundings, and these dead bodies are exposed to a terrifying reaction, which has faded like a tide.

Seeing this scene, Cheng Zhichu remembered why the ghosts in the past would have a demon-like reaction... Is it because Bai Yi is present?

"Songguo, did you know that Bai Yi was very powerful from the beginning, so I recognized me as the master?" Cheng Zhichu looked down at the bear and asked in a complicated tone.

“Hey?”

The little bear licked his head and blinked innocently, revealing a look that he did not understand anything.

"You don't pretend to be stupid, is it right?" Cheng Zhichu squatted down and poked the bear's belly. "If you don't tell the truth, this week's chicken legs will be deducted in half."

"Hey!"

The bear grievously grabbed Bai Yi’s trouser legs and shouted: "Dad! Chicken legs!"

Bai Yi bowed his head and glanced at the lips, convulsing the terrible smell of his body and said gently.

"I don’t have to force it to admit it, it’s true. I’m sorry, I’ve been staring at you, because it’s hard to tell you that I’m cold, and I can’t explain why I’m deliberately knowing you, I hope you don’t want to give birth to me. The gas."

"I won't be angry..."

Cheng Zhichu patted the bear's head and stood up. He just teased the bear and didn't really deduct its ration. He smiled and smiled softly.

"I can understand you. If you show me your identity at the beginning, of course I will feel that you are unattainable. I will not be friends with you so easily. I am just..."

"What?" Bai Yixiao asked.

"It's nothing."

Cheng Zhichu shook his head and didn't bother to say that the latter half of the sentence seemed a bit numb.