HORROR VARIETY (9)

Chapter 44:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
HORROR VARIETY (9)

Cheng Zhichu stood in the same place for a long time, thinking about which part of the link went wrong. It was obvious that he was scared by ghosts in the past. How can he become scared away now?

What did he say is scary? It is clear that the ghost himself said that he likes him. At first, it was so distorted and paranoid. I wrote the wall with the words "I love you", but when I met, this guy was like a coward, hiding himself and saying nothing.

... Does it feel that it is very ugly, and that it is very inferior, so I dare not see him?

Cheng Zhichu squatted on his chin and felt that there was only such a possibility. He raised his voice and said, "I don't care about your looks. Just let me see you."

No blood words responded.

"That's it." Cheng Zhichu simply picked up the cover cloth on the tea set and tied it to his own eyes. He said, "I can't see anything under this, I don't know what you are like, you can always come out." What?"

He waited for a while, and the surroundings were still quiet, so he pushed the blindfold up and looked at the floor and the wall. There was still no blood. Obviously, even if he said this, the ghost would still refuse to see him.

This bag is not finished!

Cheng Zhichu came to his heart and did not expect the ghost to appear. He simply called the bear out of his backpack, held it in his hand, and pointed its small nose and said to it: "The pine cone, give me help. Busy, can you smell the ghost here? I want to find out a ghost."

The little bear’s nose was slightly moved, sniffing in the air, and the milk said with a milky voice: “Mom, there are so many ghosts here, which one do you want to find?”

"The most powerful one." Cheng Zhichu has been able to ignore the bear's name to him indifferently. "Can you find it?"

"Let me try……"

The bear shook his tail, his ears clung to his head, and he was a little scared because he could feel the smell very familiar. Dad’s body also had a similar taste...

But since Cheng Zhichu wanted to find a ghost, even if he was afraid, the bear was still trembled to lead the way, and ran all the way to the first floor.

Cheng Zhichu followed the little bear and turned around in the villa. The ghost also found that he had the means to track it, so he hid everywhere in the villa. Sometimes the little bear just brought Cheng Zhichu to a place, but he emptied, the ghost was already Unconsciously moved to another place.

The air suddenly began to fill a rich floral fragrance, and soon filled every corner of the villa.

The bear showed a faint color and stopped his own steps. This floral fragrance is not an ordinary fragrance, but covers the atmosphere of the ghost, so that it can not find where the ghost is.

"Sorry, I lost it, now I can't find it..."

The bear clicked on his front paws, his head lowered, and the tender voice was full of embarrassment.

"Don't apologize, I want to thank you, you have helped me a lot." Cheng Zhichu loved his head with affection. "When you go back, you will buy two pounds of chicken legs."

"Thank you mom!" Xiao Xiong heard the words happy and shook his tail cheerfully.

My master, your loyal servant is ready to serve you.

When Cheng Zhichu didn't know what method to use to find the ghost, the silver coin slammed softly in his ear.

As long as you are willing to use my strength, I will find it for you \-