DEVIL'S BRIDE (END)

Chapter 77:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
DEVIL'S BRIDE (END)

The world in the mirror reproduces all the outside scenes. The only difference is that the left and right images are reversed, the position of the objects has changed, and the light is still hidden. Even if Cheng Zhichu’s flashlight falls outside, he can barely Look at the dark and deep passages and not hit the wall.

What's more, the groom is holding him, taking him through the winding passages, not letting him go, the bears and the coins are leading the way, the speed of travel is getting faster and faster, they want to lead the way, and later they are The groom yelled, but had to slow down the speed quite unwillingly.

The fingers of the groom's cold fingers clasped their wrists. Cheng Zhichu was somewhat restless, and all the tumbling in his mind were whispered before the income was collected.

Whether it is him or other "white easy"...

In fact, he used to think that Bai Yi seems to be somewhat mysterious. He may be hiding something, such as why Bai Yi chooses the death mode, and whether he has encountered any bad situation in reality.

Now he knows that Bai Yi had probably been cut off by Mr. Mu six years ago, and Bai Yi, who plays the game, has no real entity. It may be just his soul, or he can find a special method. The new body made.

Bai Yi and he entered the game at the same time. It seems that he is just a novice player, but if this is the case, in the six-year window period, where is Bai Yi’s soul?

Did he only wake up until recently? Then does he know what his body has encountered in reality... What is more than a white finger?

The more I think about it, the more confused Cheng Zhichu is, and the more distressed. He intuitively thinks that things are not so simple. Bai Yi may have concealed many things from him, but he did not want to blame Bai Yi’s mood. He just wanted to Do your best to help Bai Yi, looking forward to the day when he can return to reality in perfect condition.

Because Bai Yi is the person he likes.

The chief culprit of Bai Yi’s death is the master of the place, Mr. Mu...

Cheng Zhichu suddenly tightened his fingers, and his heart provoked an anger. He returned from his meditation and turned his eyes to the passage to the darkness.

The bear just keenly smelled the rancid and ** smell, and now the smell is also introduced into Cheng Zhichu’s nose, becoming more and more full, even disgusting, which means they are getting closer and closer to where the head is. It is.

This taste... How many people did Mr. Mu kill and how many bodies were piled up, will there be such a strong smell?

Cheng Zhichu smothered his mouth and nose. In addition to his anger, his heart was also difficult to suppress the feeling of horror and fear. He could not imagine what the end of the passage would look like, whether it would pile up like a mountain. The body.

The strength and atmosphere of Mr. Mu’s stay here are very weak.

The coin rolled forward, and said in the ear of Cheng Zhichu.

He did not return to this place for a long time. According to my feelings, at least one year or more, even more than one year.

The layout and traps he left here are basically ineffective because they have no power to supplement, otherwise you will not be able to come in so easily even with my good fortune.

He should have done something, even if he is dead, otherwise he could not have returned here for so long.

Here is everything about him, just as important as his life. If it weren't for him being trapped or dead, I couldn't think of the possibility that he would let him abandon his good fortune.