DEVIL'S BRIDE (1)

Chapter 65:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
DEVIL'S BRIDE (1)

Cheng Zhichu looked at Bai Yi, who was as sinking as water, and his heart was awkward.

Gu Zhen said that he could not like Bai Yi \- he thought so too, how could he like men!

But at this moment, he suddenly realized in horror that his heart had a terrible shake. When he recalled his kiss with Bai Yi, he felt very excited. Before kissing the boss, he never had such a a feeling of.

Moreover, Bai Yi’s face was already good enough, but he now looks at Bai Yi, but he added a ten-meter filter. He only felt that he couldn’t move his eyes and wanted to see more eyes...

Is he right? Bai Yi...

Cheng Zhichu’s brain was a mess, subconsciously trying to deny this idea, but once he realized that his feelings for Bai Yi might have deteriorated, he stopped thinking and couldn’t help thinking more.

In his mind, he and his friends lived in the past, their first encounter, Bai Yi’s smile on him, those gentle gaze and touch, and a hug that seemed to melt people. With the kiss, and his name by the low magnetic voice \-

Know the beginning.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu slammed his head down, letting the night cover his cheeks that were so red.

Even just imagine that Bai Yi calls his name, he feels heart-felt, and his heart is filled with a sour and sweet feeling.

...he is finished.

He may really like Bai Yi.

"What is your relationship with you?"

However, after hearing Gu Zhen’s question, Bai Yi suddenly raised his lips after a moment of silence, and the handsome eyebrows were stained with some careless irony.

"This is something that I know and know, you have no power to ask."

"I like Cheng Cheng. Of course, I have to ask people who are close to him \--"

Gu said half of it and suddenly stopped.

He has been paying attention to Cheng Zhichu, and naturally he can also find changes in his look. Although he was not very clear in the dark, he still noticed that Cheng Zhichu was ashamed and unnatural.

That is what he had never seen before in Cheng Zhichu.

Gu Zhenxin suddenly fell down.

He became silent, his eyelids hung down, his lips tight, and his heart filled with a sharp pain. His emotions of forbearance suddenly collapsed, causing a crack in his look.

Bai Yiwei raised his eyebrows, although some accidents why Gu Zhen suddenly stopped asking, but he naturally would not ask, because if he can, he just wants to kill Gu Zhen immediately, let him completely disappear in front of him and the beginning of knowledge. .

However, after knowing that Gu Zhen was a wreck, he had to give up the idea for the time being.

It’s not that he can’t kill Gu Zhen, and he doesn’t care about the revenge that will lead to the “unlimited alliance” led by Gu Zhen. Gu Gu is also ranked as a top player after all. He can’t quietly kill Gu Zhen. At that time, it will inevitably lead to doubts at the beginning of the knowledge.

If you don’t know it right here...

Bai Yi’s eyes passed a hint of haze, but when he looked down at Cheng Zhichu, he immediately converges on those dark and violent moods, and he called him softly.