ILLUSTRATION OUT OF CONTROL (1)

Chapter 82:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ILLUSTRATION OUT OF CONTROL (1)

Cheng Zhichu maintained his downward bend and his body was stiff. Only his face was lifted up, and Xie Yuanhuai's figure was reflected in his eyes. His cheeks were touched by the pale, transparent fingers, bringing a cool coldness.

What happened, why Xie Yuanhuai would actually come out of the illustrations! ?

His heart was amazed, and immediately stood up and stepped back. This subconscious reaction made Xie Yuanhuai's eyes look slightly, and the outstretched hand slid down and whispered.

"Xiaochu, you... are you afraid of me?"

The man's graceful posture, handsome eyebrows, with a touch of cold and temperament, if the body shape is somewhat transparent, no one can think of him as a devil who killed many people in the hospital.

But in all fairness, Cheng Zhichu is actually not afraid of Xie Yuanhuai, because Xie Yuanhuai did not hurt him. Even when he was out of control and took the initiative to say death, Xie Yuanhuai still reluctant to kill him. He just kissed him gently. He let go.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu hesitated, but still shook his head gently. He believed that Xie Yuanhuai would still not hurt him, but it was simply scared by Xie Yuanhuai’s sudden departure from the illustration.

What's more, he still knows now that the ghosts in the illustrations are the fragments of Bai Yi's soul. In essence, they are the same person as Bai Yi.

After Bai Yi left the bedroom last night, Cheng Zhichu couldn't sleep. He chatted with the system and learned a lot from the system that he didn't know before.

... What do you mean, the reason I entered the game is to save Bai Yi?

Cheng Zhichu originally lying in bed with his eyes closed. When he heard the system, he almost sat up directly: What is the relationship between him and this game? Why do you specifically pull me in to save him?

Although he is very happy that he can save Bai Yi, even if he let him risk a hundred times, he is willing, but what he can't figure out is, what is the identity of Bai Yi, and it will let the game interfere with his affairs?

[Bai Yi's personal identity is only a player, but he is too strong and can even affect the game itself. 】

The system explained: [For example, he is a professional player in the game plus a big man, even because of his appeal in the forum, in the hearts of quite a few players, his status is higher than the game itself, we act as The game operator will naturally pay special attention to him. 】

[Not only him, Mr. Mu and Gu Zhen are also within our attention, including you too. 】

I? Cheng Zhichu was shocked because Bai Yi?

[Yes, because you are the only hope to recover the soul fragments of Bai Yi. 】

[Before Bai Yi has already said that he and Mr. Mu met in the game and had a battle. The final result was that they lost both sides. His soul was broken into more than one hundred pieces. Mr. Mu’s soul was polluted and distorted. A horrible copy. 】

[Bai Yi's soul fragments splashed everywhere, and a new copy of the horror was derived. The soul fragments became a boss in the copy. 】

[These pieces correspond to every boss in the boss illustrations. Oh, except that the "cold branches are white", he hides too deeply. In the forum of Bai Yi, we did not liquidate him, and the work has made mistakes. 】

"You wait, are you saying that this entire album is the soul of Bai Yi?"

Cheng Zhichu started from the bed and couldn't control his own expression, and said nothing.