MIDNIGHT MANSION (5)

Chapter 7:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
MIDNIGHT MANSION (5)

"吱嘎-"

The dim light of the flashlight reflected the narrow staircase. Cheng Zhichu stepped on the old wooden board and made a soothing sound. He also gave him a glimpse of his hand. The hand holding the flashlight shook involuntarily.

The thing that happened to meet the ghosts just made him still have a lingering fear. If he was only in this haunted house at this time, he would probably be scared.

But fortunately, there is more than one person here, and there are also Bai Yi’s so powerful teammates...

Looking at the back of Bai Yi walking in front of him, Cheng Zhichu shook hands with a flashlight, and his heart shouted fortunately, and decided that after the end of the copy, he must die with his face and add Bai Yi’s good friend, um, with Bai Yi’s good character. Should not refuse him...

He is not ashamed of his idea of ​​holding his thighs. Instead, he is still thinking about becoming a good friend. He can invite Bai Yi to work together and cultivate more emotions. Maybe he can become a fixed partner later.

Although there is still a bit of doubt in his heart, that is why Bai Yi will use the mineral water bottle to hold such a powerful holy water, but he quickly found a reason for Bai Yi, for example, this is the white copy obtained in the previous copy. Props, then the holy water has been placed in the mineral water bottle.

"What do you think is the identity of the ghost just now?"

Walking on the stairs leading to the second floor, the pedestrians were too quiet, Lu Wenjing looked a little nervous, and the opening eased his emotions: "Why would it start chasing Cheng Zhichu at first?"

"Although I can't prove it, I think it might be the second owner of the mansion, the one who wrote the letter."

Cheng Zhichu thought for a moment and said: "After getting the letter and the key, it came out, and both of these things were held by me. It would be no surprise that it would chase me."

So I can understand this, the last boss will not be it, but the ghost of the first owner, Mrs. Mei Jie, who was only one of the victims of the ghost house.

Between the two, they went to the second floor and came to a gorgeous door. Lu Wenjing had the ability to automatically read the terrain. According to what she said, this is the main bedroom of the mansion.

"I am advanced."

Bai Yi, who was at the forefront, whispered to them, tried to twist the door handle, the door was unlocked, and it was opened with a slight push.

He walked in first, looked around with a flashlight, confirmed that there was nothing unusual, and nodded a few people outside the door, so they all went in.

The house is very wide, dark as it is outside, dusty everywhere, dark red wallpaper on the wall, several oil paintings on the floor, carpet on the floor, surrounded by a bed with a drapery and furniture made of solid wood. The crystal lamp on the ceiling reflects a little white light under the illumination of the light, and the windows are all nailed from the outside by the board, leaving no gaps.

Cheng Zhichu once again launched the skills of clue prompts. This time he saw three flashes, which were located behind the dresser, the bedside and the largest oil painting.

"I saw three clues." Cheng Zhichu and others explained their skills and then explained the location of the clues. "We take it separately."

Others had no objection, Lu Wenjing went to the bed, Ren Xue chose the dressing table, and Wang Jianming followed her behind her and smiled beautifully.