☁️🌹Riddle Rosehearts🌹☁️

❤️From the Heartslabyul dorm...❤️
🌹Riddle Rosehearts🌹
❤️Tart lover❤️

(These three one-shots have the same plot. Basically in a class, one of your classmates accidentally dropped a potion, which made your boyfriend a small child.)

You and your boyfriend Riddle were in the middle of the class, making potions. It was quite fun, you two talked about random stuff and it was quite peaceful.

Until one of your classmates accidentally tripped and poured a potion on Riddle.

You quickly helped your classmate get up, and made sure he's okay.

As you did that, you didn't see Riddle anywhere.

"Riddle? Hey where did you go Riddle?"

You started looking around, and your classmate got on one knee and got back up holding something. No, someone.

"Y-Y/n! W-Where's Y/n!?" you heard  a kid's voice shout as you turn around.

"Puppies! What are you doing!?" Mr. Crewel asked as he walked over to you and your classmate.

"Oh no..." your classmate mumbled.

"Well I tripped and accidentally poured this potion on Riddle..."

The said boy stirred in your classmate's arms and finally, his eyes landed on you.

He reached out to you with his small arms, and you finally noticed him.

"Well, it's nothing serious, he'll turn back to normal in a few hours." Mr. Crewel said and shrugged.

"Can I take care of him until then?" you asked curiously with sparkles in your eyes.

Riddle didn't stop moving around, so your classmate passed Riddle to you.

"Well I guess, but you have to complete your assignments and deliver them to me until the end of the day so i know you were actually doing something."

You nodded and left the classroom.

With Riddle in your arms, you made your way over to the Heartslabyul dorm.

Riddle was hugging you tightly, with his cheek pressed against your chest.

You made your way over to Riddle's room and opened the door.

Riddle's room was organized, nothing misplaced.

You put him on his bed, and he instantly wanted to be back in your arms.

You closed the door and went back to Riddle.

You sat on the edge of the bed and before you could even blink, Riddle was back on your lap looking up at you.

You giggled and played with his hair. He was in a white blouse and black shorts. He also had a little bowtie.

It was enough to make you squeal at how cute he was.

You started pulling on his cheeks, which made him blush and furrow his eyebrows.

"D-don't do that!"

You giggled and stopped.

"Are you hungry Riddle?"

He nodded. "Alright stay here."

You put Riddle back on his bed and went to the kitchen.

You opened the fridge and grabbed a strawberry tart that you and Trey baked earlier.

You put it on a plate and grabbed a fork.

You went back to Riddle's room and sat back down.

Riddle looked at you puzzled, not understanding what is going on.

"What's wrong Riddle?"

"Mother said I shouldn't be eating those..." Riddle said, but you could see the sparkles in his eyes.

It was his favorite food after all.

"Well your mother isn't here is she? And you're hungry, so say ah~" you said and decided to feed him yourself.

He blushed again but ate the piece of the tart.

This went on for a while before you had to do your assignments.

You sat down on Riddle's desk and started writing. As you did that, you felt something tugging on your jacket.

You looked down and saw Riddle with pleading eyes. You instantly knew what he wanted.

You smiled and picked him up. You put him in your lap, and he hugged you and hid his head in your chest.

'Hasn't changed at all huh.'

Riddle always puts his head in your breasts when you two cuddle.

(Those of you who are flat, he hides his head in your chest anyways)

You finished your assignment and used your magic pen to send it directly to Mr. Crewel's office.

You picked Riddle up who was asleep and went to bed.

Riddle woke up, to feel he was in between something warm. He leaned up and noticed that he was sleeping at your chest.

He blushed furiously, and rushed a hand through his hair.

"Y/n. Wake up."

You stirred a bit, but eventually woke up.

"Hm..? Riddle..? When did you turn back..?"

He looked away blushing.

Your eyes sparkled and you instantly tackled Riddle into a hug.

He blushed furiously but hugged back eventually.

That day, you had a great time teasing Riddle about how adorable he was.