🖤🌹Riddle Rosehearts🌹🖤

♥️From the Heartslabyul dorm...♥️
🌹Overblot!Riddle Rosehearts🌹
♥️Dance♥️

Requested by; milu08undertale, hope ya like it! I'm sorry it took so long for me to make :( You waited for over a month I'm really sorry I'm so useless at being a writer. Well, hope you enjoy it!

Your laughter echoed through Riddle's ears, and he snapped out of his thoughts.

He was walking through the halls of NRC, on his way to class. He heard your laughter, you were talking with Floyd.

Oh, how he hated him. His hatred towards him was way over the glass, about to explode.

His blood boiled with anger, but he managed to stay calm, thanks to the bell that rang when he was about to put action to this stupidly tall bartender, that didn't know better than to keep his hands to clean the dishes.

He breathed out, and went into class.

But... It didn't just end there.

He started seeing you with him almost all the time, he couldn't keep up with this. He wanted him to stop talking to his prefect, his lover and his partner.

But, that's pretty much impossible. Floyd's strong, and really tall. He'd have to bring a ladder in order to defeat him. Which would've been not so safe.

He shook his thoughts away, realizing what he was thinking. 'Why would I ever try to defeat a fellow student? What is going on with me...' he thought, as he arrived at the Heartslabyul dorm, and dressed in his uniform.

You parted with Floyd, he had to go, he was a busy man after all.

You decided to visit Riddle, maybe for some tea, and a piece of strawberry shortcake.

You yawned, very tired after a long tiring week, but managed to arrive in Riddle's room. You knocked, and then you heard Riddle's heels clicking on the ground, as he opened the door.

"Ah, Y/n! How very nice of you to visit me on a Friday evening. Come in, how was your week?" Riddle welcomed you, and you sat down on his bed, you knew he wouldn't mind.

"Haha, it's been fine, thanks for asking. I'm just a bit tired, that's all..." You yawned and stretched your arms out.

Riddle nodded, understandingly, and motioned for you to keep talking.

"Well, we've had a hard history test... And then one from chemistry.... Hah, I hope I'll pass."

"I certainly wish so as well. But, if you don't pass, you know I can always tutor you if you'd like. With rewards if you behave." Riddle replied, and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You blushed slightly, and sighed. School's been a pain lately. But it's true that you have Riddle for help.

You let your back fall on the bed, and looked at the ceiling.

You sighed again, and closed your eyes.

You could feel Riddle pick up your head gently, and then place it in his lap. He started patting your head, and covered you with a blanket.

You smiled and thanked him quietly. Riddle just hummed, and continued to play with your hair.

"Hah? What do you mean Shrimpy isn't here??" Floyd questioned Grim, trying to find you.