☁️🐺Jack Howl🐺☁️

🧡From the Savanaclaw dorm...🧡
🐺Jack Howl🐺
🧡Big good wolf🧡

Ah, the Red Riding Hood. Everyone knows the story. The story of the naive girl, and the big bad wolf.

Y/n, also known as Red Riding Hood, skipped happily through the forest, on their way to their grandma's house.

It was a pretty day, the birds chirping, the wind carefully playing with your hair, and the colorful petals of flowers swaying slowly in the wind.

Y/n heard a growl next to them, but before they could react, they were pinned down on the grass by force.

Hands pinned above their head, they noticed that the growl came from a tall and buff male with wolf ears.

"Grr... You're in my territory human..." The male growled again, looking down on you.

You tried to wiggle your way out, but the male was strong, much stronger compared to anyone you've met before.

"I-I'm sorry, i didn't know.."

"I suppose it's fine if you didn't know. Now get out before i eat you alive!"

"But the cookies..." You sighed.

"Hah? What the hell are you saying?!"

"Well i went to my grandma's because of her birthday... This was the shortest route to get there before it gets dark."

"It's dangerous by yourself stupid human! You can't just waltz in here, thinking nothing's gonna happen! How naïve can you be?!" The male shouted, startling you.

"Well I didn't know that either, haha..." You chuckled nervously, rubbing the nape of your neck.

"Thanks for telling me though! Mind accompanying me on my way to my grandma's?" You asked, hopefully.

"Fine, only so you don't get hurt. Hurry up, I'm not gonna wait for you to catch up." The male stated and started walking.

You were dumbfounded for a second before turning around and catching up to the male, "Okie dokie!"

"So, what's your name? I'm Y/n, nice to meet you by the way!"

"Jack. My name is Jack Howl." Jack introduced himself, and continued walking, not bothering to look you in the eyes.

"Ah, there's my grandma's house, do you see it? The yellow one with red roof!"

"Mhm."

"Oh yeah, do you wanna come inside? Grandma surely won't mind!" You offered, and Jack looked away, hiding his blush because of your bubbly and cheery persona.

"Sorry, I have to decline. I have... Business to attend to."

"Oh okay, I hope we can meet again!" You said and turned around, but Jack held your hand, stopping you from doing so.

"Wait." Jack said, and pulled you into a hug, and put his head in the crook of your neck.

Then he brought his hands up, and put a necklace around your neck. It had a fang attached to it.