☁️🦁Leona Kingscholar🦁☁️

{Okay, before y'all come for my neck because of a second Leona oneshot, I got a dream similar to this and i really liked it, i hope you will as well. Also this is a kingdom AU!}

🧡From the Savanaclaw dorm...🧡
🦁Leona Kingscholar🦁
🧡King🧡

Childhood. Everyone has it layed out differently, some are very happy, some are not at all, and some just go with the flow.

"Huh? Why are you crying?" Y/n asked the boy sitting under the tree, curled up, as if he was backing away from you, scared you're gonna hurt him.

"I'm not! Go away!" The boy with lion ears looked up at you.

Your eyes widened.

"Are you okay?! Your eye is bleeding, what happened to you?!" You shouted, looking at a long cut across his left eye.

"Nothing, leave me alone!"

"It hurts, doesn't it? Please, let me help you." You stopped shouting, and calmly explained your intentions.

The boy looked up at you, but dropped his head instantly.

"Let's go." You said, and you grabbed his hand.

You guided him to your house, while he was squeezing your hand tightly.

You arrived at your house, and barged in.

Your mom was a doctor, you were sure she would help.

"Mom! Are you here?" You asked as you made your way to the kitchen, not letting go of the boy's hand.

"Yes, I'm here sweetheart. Did something happen?" Your mom looked up from the meat she was cooking.

"My friend got hurt, can you help him?" You asked. The boy blushed a bit at the word 'friend', and flinched.

"Ah, i see. Well boy, what happened?" Your mom cleaned her hands in the apron and went over to him.

He stayed silent, too scared to open his mouth.

"Ah, that's okay. What is your name?"

"...Leona."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/n, this is my mom, Barb." You introduced yourself and your mother.

Leona stayed silent, unsure of what to do.

Barb grabbed some bandages, disinfectant, and some stitches.

Leona was scared. He didn't trust this woman, he was scared she's gonna hurt him again.

He only trusted you, just a tiny bit though.

Barb noticed Leona flinch, so she turned to you.

"Y/n, can you comfort your friend please?" She asked.

You quickly scooted over to Leona and grabbed his hand.

"Leona, it's okay! Mom only wants to help you, alright? Can you promise to let my mom help you?"

Leona thought, and squeezed your hand. He nodded and your mom cleaned his wound.

"It's getting dark outside..." Your mom said, you and Leona were playing outside, enjoying the somewhat cold breeze.

The kingdom had welcomed autumn in, the leafs were falling, and everything was painted in red and orange.

The wind picked up, and you and Leona quickly hurried back home. It was warm in there.

"Leona, would you like to stay for the night? It's getting dark, and I'm not gonna let you wander off into the dark."

Leona looked up. "Sure. Thank you for the offer."

"Yay! A sleepover! Let's go Leona, dinner will be ready in a second." You said and dragged Leona into the dining room.

After dinner, you guided Leona to your room. You dressed in some warm pajamas, it was autumn after all.

Your mom tucked you in, and said good night before turning off the lights.

"Hey, Leona?" You asked. You couldn't fall asleep, and you hoped to make a small talk for you to relax properly.

Leona turned around and hummed in response. He was too lazy to open his eyes.

"What are you going to do when you grow up?"

Now this startled Leona. He opened his eyes fully, and looked at you.

"Let me see..."

"I'm going to be the king and marry you!" Leona blushed and quickly rolled on his back to avoid eye contact.

"Aw, then I promise you, I'll stay by your side, no matter what!"

Kids are very straightforward, Leona wouldn't say it as an adult, he's too embarrassed.

And just like that, your adventure began. You and Leona did stay friends, but after a while, he was too busy to even come out of the castle. It was true, he was training and studying. He made a promise to become king after all. He was also preparing for you to come.

And really, the moment you were 15, you got a job at the palace.

You agreed to be a maid, the job was payed nicely. What you didn't expect was Leona to appear.

You stayed quiet, you were in the presence of the royal family. They could easily snap your head off, which you didn't want.

"Oi, you. Come with me herbivore." Leona called to you.

'Does he not remember me?' you thought, and followed the prince through the hallway.

"Y/n, you're my personal maid from now on, don't take orders from others, only from me."

"So you do remember me!"

"How could I forget?"

You hugged him and he quickly hugged back.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too Y/n. Let's go."

And with that, your adventure continued.

(A/n; hey y'all. How r u doing?? I'll probably make a part two, if you'd like. Other than that, there's a lot of fluff coming! Stay tuned and have a great day/night.)