☁️👑Vil Schoenheit👑☁️

💜From the Pomefiore dorm...💜
👑Vil Schoenheit👑
💜Power date💜

Vil Schoenheit is a very popular person. You knew that very well, you're his dearly loved partner after all. He loves you, and so do you.

But, he's busy. Very busy. He has different photoshoots in all different places around Twisted Wonderland, which meant that he wasn't home all the time.

You sometimes came with him, but you had a full-time job in a bakery, which payed you well, considering the fact your sweets were people's favorite's.

This kind of loneliness came a lot more common as Vil had to go to another photoshoot that was really far away from were you lived, which was kind of unfortunate.

You and Vil had planned on going on a two-day trip to Vil's hometown, but... I already told you, he had to go to this photoshoot. It was very important.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about this, we'll go on an even better trip when I get back okay?" Vil held your hands in his.

"I know dear, it's for the best. I'll make sure to make a good smoothie recipe for once you get back!" You smiled, pushing back the salty tears.

Vil nodded sadly and left the house.

You sat on the couch, replaying everything that had happened just a few minutes ago. You finally burst into tears.

'I know that he loves me, but... It just feels like he's not here anymore...' you sniffed, and cried for some time before falling asleep.

Meanwhile Vil, was sitting in his seat in a big airplane, looking out to the air and clouds.

He was thinking about you. He was thinking about when he'll come back, he'll make it up to you.

And that's exactly what he did.

The moment he got back, he didn't even touch the smoothie you made for him, and showered you with affection.

Well, that was new. Smoothie's are his favorite food, and he never really let's you see him so cuddly, ruining his clothes and make-up.

But if it was for you, he'd do anything just to stay by your side.

It was very sweet of him, you loved this side of him.

"Let's go out tomorrow. I'll make everything up to you, okay?" Vil mumbled into the crook of your neck.

You chuckled and agreed.

"Vil! Let's go get some ice cream!" You jumped up and down, excited to see a big ice cream shop.

"That has so much calories in it though... But if you want to, then yes." Vil agreed. Normally, he wouldn't buy you anything that's too caloric for him, but now, to make it up to you, it was definitely worth it.

You chose your favorite flavour, it was just so delicious to your taste buds.

The whole day was full if happy chatting and planning for holidays that are around the corner.

It was a really hot day, but the ice cream cooled you down a bit.

You also bought a lot of clothes. You had bought an oversized shirt in your favorite color, black shorts, black and your favorite colored platform shoes, a necklace, rings, purple sunglasses, and a yellow scarf with little triangle shapes on it.

Vil did promise you a power date after all.