☁️🏹Rook Hunt🏹☁️

💜From the Pomefiore dorm...💜

🏹Rook Hunt🏹
💜One word P.2💜

Vil has been running around for like twenty minutes now. He was making sure to make you two as beautiful as possible. Of course not that beautiful to beat himself, but just enough to make you satisfied.

He was your dear friend after all.

Epel and Riddle were helping you with your hair and clothes while chatting happily. They both had their own suits, and they looked absolutely adorable.

...Not as adorable as Rook or Vil though.

On the other hand, with Rook... Boy was it chaotic.

Vil couldn't find the right make-up pallet which ticked him off, Malleus, who was helping with finding the pallet, got distracted by a gargoyle, Idia was sitting in the corner, thinking about how his sibling got married sooner than he got a partner, Leona was trying to escape this whole mess, and finally, Rook. Rook was sitting in the middle of the room, waiting for Vil to finish his make-up, while smiling and thinking about his partner.

After a couple of minutes, Vil found the right pallet and finished Rook's make-up.

Meanwhile you, had your make-up done already, and now Vil had magically appeared, and was doing your hair. He was putting little purple flowers in them, you'd be matching with Rook.

"You may now kiss your partner."

This is what Rook waited for. He impatiently held your hands in his, the garnet ring shining in the moonlight.

He smiled at you before he kissed you.

He kissed you before, but this was different. This kiss had sealed your fate together.

You're one, starting with this night.

You could hear clapping, but you didn't care much, the only thing you could hear was your heartbeat, about to explode.

"Honey?" You called out.

"Yes darling?"

"Where should we go for honeymoon?"

Rook looked up from his crossbow he was cleaning, and directly at you.

"I don't know... Where do you wanna go?"

"Well... What about Europe? There are many beautiful countries like France, Czech, Poland, Slovakia..."

"Sure! We'll go to all of them! Let's take a trip around the world!"

(A/n); This was again requested by Eve134256, hope ya enjoy it! Don't hesitate to request anything else once it crosses your mind, I enjoy writing your requests! Also, question for y'all! What country do y'all live in? This is so random, but i just wanna know where are my reader's coming from! Have a nice day/night!