☁️🐲Malleus Draconia🐲☁️

💚From the Diasomnia dorm...💚
🐲Malleus Draconia🐲
💚Cake💚

Requested by; Malleus_Simp_23

You and Malleus roamed the Diasomnia dorm, trying to find something to entertain yourself with. Well you did, Malleus just followed you quietly.

While you were dragging him, Lilia and the others noticed, and just let you two be. You two were very adorable after all.

Lilia quietly chuckled, Silver closed his eyes and went to sleep, and surprisingly, Sebek didn't mind you. In fact, you were a great friend of his, he was happy that you and Malleus are happy.

Finally, after what seemed like few years, you came across the kitchen.

You stopped walking, and crossed your arms, putting one hand under your chin while doing so.

Your big brain was throbbing with ideas, yet you couldn't pick up any of those signals.

Finally, a light bulb appeared above your head and you snapped your fingers, happy with your decision.

Malleus chuckled, and snapped his fingers as well, making the light bulb disappear with a bit of magic.

"Let's cook!" You turned to him, and Malleus clapped, very happy with your decision, that took your brain to malfunction.

Malleus then nodded, and waited for your instructions.

"Should we bake something? Lilia's cooking sucks, what if we bake a cake?" You thought again, and Malleus just nodded.

You hummed in response, and grabbed the ingredients; Flour, eggs... I can't remember more of them..

Malleus just continued to stare at you quietly, waiting for the cake to bake itself.

"Malleus why are you standing there like a lost puppy? Come help me."

Malleus continued to stare, and moved his head to the side, confused.

The realization hit you like a train.

"You can't bake, can you?" You asked, and Malleus just shook his head.

You chuckled, and Malleus blushed in embarrassment. 'This guy is the most powerful fae there is to know, yet he follows me around like a lost puppy, and gets confused with flour and a few eggs.' you chuckled at the thought, but decided to teach him while you're at it.

"Okay, first we need to make the batter..."

The cake came out great, to everyone's surprise. It was the perfect temperature, it was fluffy and cloud-like. It was strawberry jem flavoured, and boy, you wanted to eat it whole the moment it came from the oven.

Now arrived the bit more hard part. Decorating the cake.

You grabbed the vanilla colored cream, and spread it across the cake as its base.

You then added rainbow sprinkles because gay, and whipped cream on top of it.

You also put M&M's on the sides, making it a beautiful cake, colorful, and very good.

Malleus watched, his mouth forming a small 'o' as he did.

You just chuckled again, and kissed his cheek for comfort.

Unknowingly to you, there was a certain old man watching you two excitedly. Lilia took a photo, and wrote a quick note for both of you to see;

'When are the grandchildren coming? ;D'

Hello everyone, sorry I've been gone for so long, I'll try to write more oneshots, hope ya enjoyed this one :D Have a nice day/night!