🏳️‍🌈☁️🎮Idia Shroud🎮☁️🏳️‍🌈

💙From the Ignyhide dorm...💙
🎮Idia Shroud🎮
💙!Come out!💙

A/N- Hello, this is a gay shot! Actually, all of my oneshots should not be with a female gender, but who knows. I forgot... Anyway, this was requested by Eri_Chan13254! Hope ya enjoy it.

Guys I took a break again. I'm so sorry... I hope you bare with me :(

Who are you, my darling?
A man?
A woman?

Perhaps both?
Maybe neither?

Here is a safe space for everyone, you know.
We love you how you are.

So why are you overthinking coming out to your loved ones?

I know it can be hard.
But those who truly love you will NEVER leave you for who you are.

I love you.

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes, still tired.

Today was the day you'd come out to your boyfriend, Idia.

You still aren't comfortable doing it though.

What actually were you? All? Both? Neither?

Nobody's acted weird around you in this school. You didn't get bullied for you gender fluidness, nor queerness.

Did people not care? Were people actually normal for once in this school?

You dressed up, rubbing your eyes again at the thought at having to wear either a skirt or jeans.

You walked over to the Ignyhide dorm, clutching the end of your jacket and biting the inside of your cheek.

"Ah, big sibling!" You could hear Ortho frantically trying to reach you.

Hell, even a little kid understood what gender identity was.

Ortho hugged you and offered you some food, but you politely declined.

"Hey, I'm just trying to reach your brother. He's in his room if I know him."

Ortho nodded, and waved before leaving you.

You waddled towards Idia's room, taking your sweet time as of to prepare yourself for the worst.

Breathe in... Breathe out...

You repeated in your head. It's going to be okay.

You knocked, and you could hear a quiet 'come in' from the other side. You hesitantly walked inside, closing the door.

"Darling? What's wrong?" Idia asked, putting down his headphones and turning off whatever game he was playing.

"I... I'm... Uh... I just.. I'm... Gender fluid..." You fiddled with your fingers.

"A- And...? I have a partner... And I- I love your personality, not your genders. Y- You know? I'm.. I'm sorry... I'm not good at comforting people..."

You looked up, tears falling Down your eyes, draining your cheeks.

Idia was shocked. Did he say something?

You ran to him and hugged him so tight he could see all the saints.

"I love you... Okay?" Idia said, and hugged back.

A/n; I love you all! My lads, ladies, and non-binary daisies!

-Kanna, your older sister from now on