☁️🎮Idia Shroud🎮☁️

💙From the Ignyhide dorm...💙
🎮Idia Shroud🎮
💙Hug💙

Idia was working in his room, on a new robot. It was like an updated version of Ortho, but this one was 100% robot, not human.

And you, his precious little partner, decided to be his emotional support, and take it upon yourself to make sure he was getting food, water, and everything he needed.

So, you watched him as if you had 27 eyes. Which of course, didn't go unnoticed by Idia.

He could feel your eyes crawling and gawking at him, completely curious about what he was doing.

Nevertheless, he soon got used to it, and continued to work.

He put a strand of hair behind his ear that blocked his view, and realized you were there as well.

His eyes widened slightly, and he turned his head, gripping the strand of hair he was putting behind his ear.

'I can't concentrate! They're just so cute, I can't do anything with them!'

He shook in embarrassment, with a deep red blush covering his face. You, knowing what was up, walked over to him, and hugged his back, because you knew he was too embarrassed to show his blushy, red face to you.

He was startled, and started shaking even more. You chuckled, and kissed the top of his head, a spot that did magic.

He shook again, and his hair turned red from embarrassment. You chuckled again, and snuggled into his fluffy, red hair.

After some time passed, Idia was finally ready to hug you back, so he slowly turned around and nuzzled your chest to hide his face again.

You had a loooong cuddle session, as a part of a break.

|BONUS|

Ortho cane to his brother's room, he was making sure he had water and food with him, and what he saw, surely wasn't something his system was prepared for.

You and Idia, cuddling in each other's embrace, made Ortho's heart skip a beat. His brother has found someone after so many years! He was so happy.

He grabbed a blanket, and carefully, so you wouldn't wake up, he draped it over your bodies, and wrote a quick note saying that there are some donuts for dinner.

Then he left the room quietly, and went to play with his friends.