☁️🦁Leona Kingscholar🦁☁️

🧡From the Savanaclaw dorm...🧡
🦁Leona Kingscholar🦁
🧡Head pats🧡

The mini version of Leona looked around curiously as his tail swayed slowly.

You were dumbfounded. What actually happened..?

Leona's eyes hit you and he opened his arms for you to pick him up.

You picked him up and wrapped your arms around him.

You started walking towards the Savanaclaw dorm to take care of your mini lion king.

Meanwhile Leona had wrapped his tail around your hand, as if to know you won't leave. You chuckled and scratched his ears.

He leaned into your touch, craving for more scratches on his lion-like ears. You only chuckled and continued to pat your favorite lazy lion.

You had finally arrived in your boyfriend's room and you tried to put him down on his bed.

Keyword; tried.

The small child clutched onto your clothes like a koala and didn't plan on letting go anytime soon. You sighed, knowing he won't let go.

You sat down on the bed yourself, before dozing off. You were too tired and so was Leona.

Leona woke up, to see he was wrapped around his lover like a freaking koala, which earned a small blush from the said male.

He was back to normal, the big scary lion who would kill you if you mess with him.

The big scary lion who? He's clutching onto Y/n as if they would've died if he let go.

He's a big softie and you can't convince me otherwise.