☁️🐺Jack Howl🐺☁️

🧡From the Savanaclaw 🧡
🐺Jack Howl🐺
🧡Sketchy🧡

Requested by; minidekudeluxe99! I'm not even gonna lie your request is one of my favorites so far. I really hope you like it! Sending all my hugs to ya :DD

You liked to draw. Well, that's a nice way to start a chapter. Nevermind, let's start this over.

You're really good at drawing. God that doesn't sound too good either. Hold on, let your author think.

You're bisexual. Bingo, that covers everything. Well anyway, see you when I brake the fourth wall again. Bubye and enjoy the one-shot. For real this time.

You're bisexual. Your hobby is drawing. I mean, who wouldn't want to draw women AND men at the same time? You can stare at breasts and abs all the time.

You already know the female anatomy, the gender neutral one as well, but you just couldn't understand the men one.

There's so many muscles and curves.

You're now walking outside, having a free period. You walked by the track field, spotting your best friend.

You jogged over to Jack, gripping your sketchbook and pencils. You closed the sketchbook and hugged it close to yourself. It had a lot of sketches of the said male after all.

Especially him smiling or grinning.

He always looks grumpy, even though you know when he's happy or not.

So you usually draw him smiling.

"Hi Jack! How ya doing?"

"Oh, Y/n. H-hello! Just finished some jumping jacks. Do you mind staying with me? I still have some push ups to do..."

"Aight I gotcha. I'll be next to you on the bench."

"Oh while you're there, can you pass me the water bottle?"

KING CRIMSON

While Jack was doing his usual routine, you quietly observed him, making sure to sketch out all muscles and details.

Jack was an excellent poser, whether he knew it or not. It was quite easy to draw him at this point.

As you were finishing Jack's hair and ears, you didn't realize that the quiet panting stopped. You were too focused on your work.

In the meantime, Jack slowly got closer to you.

You've noticed him only because of his shadow on the paper.

You looked up, seeing him towering over you, curiously watching you draw.

You two made eye contact, and in the blink of an eye, you closed your sketchbook and hugged it so tight it almost fused with your body.

Jack didn't say anything, just quietly reached out to the sketchbook.

You of course tried to stop him, but c'mon, how can you stop a dude that's legit a beef cake? You couldn't. Not with my body at least.

Jack hummed in approval, flipping through the pages, and you mentally planned an escape route.

Before you could actually run away, Jack got a hold of you, and picked you up with one arm, while the other was holding the sketchbook.

"So... I have a secret admirer..?" Jack said his ear slightly twitching, and his cheeks covered with blush.

"Quite literally, yes." You said, trying to play it off cool.

Jack did the unexpected. He smiled, and started laughing, his canines and fangs showing.

It was a sight to behold, let me tell you that.

He hugged you close, the sketchbook now put down on the bench.

"Y'know, you're quite sketchy. I like that."

Hope ya enjoyed! Bubye ;)