☁️🐙Azul Ashengrotto🐙☁️

🖤From the Octavinelle dorm...🖤
🐙Azul Ashengrotto🐙
🖤 Octopus Baby🖤

You were vibing in Azul's office, who was making potions.

It was quiet, just the sound of chemicals pouring into other bottles echoed through the office.

"Y/n dear, would you be so kind to pass me the purple potion on my table?"

"Mhm!" You said and sat up before walking towards the table.

You grabbed the bottle and passed it to Azul.

You leaned over a bit, watching him stirring the potion in the pot.

"Hm? What's the potion supposed to do? What potion are you making? Is there anything I can help you with? Do you want some tea? Should I get some snacks?" You asked ton of questions, way too fast for Azul to answer.

"Y-Y/n, you're distracting me..." He said, and accidentally poured way too much of the purple substance into the pot.

The potion started to bubble and soon glowed a bright blue before exploding.

"Get down!" Azul pushed you down on the ground, forgetting to shield himself in the process.

The blue substance poured on Azul, and a smoke wall appeared, filling the office.

You coughed, and tried to wave the smoke away.

When the smoke cleared, you looked around for Azul.

"Heh? Azul?" You looked around, and saw something stirring in what seemed to be Azul's lab coat.

You opened the coat and saw a child version of your precious boyfriend.

It was a small chubby octopus, with tears already drenching his adorable face.

"A-Azul?" You squeaked out, looking at the said boy.

"G-go away... Y-you're gonna make fun of me l-like everyone e-else..." Azul stuttered, tears continuing to fall down his chubby face.

"Huh? Azul why should I? You are beautiful, you shouldn't let people say something like that to you!" You stated, angry at whoever made your boyfriend cry.

"H-how do you know m-my name..?"

"Ah it seems that you forgot. I'm Y/n, your partner in the future!"

"I-I get to date such a p-pretty person in the future..? Why would you want me in a relationship..? I'm just an ugly octopus, worthless and weak. So why?"

"Azul you are the most beautiful person in the world. You are a very kind and caring person, you are able to take care of Floyd and Jade, take care of Mostro Lounge, you are the strongest person I know! C'mere Azul!" You opened your arms and motioned him to come closer.

Azul hesitated, but eventually gave in to your warm embrace.

He hugged you around the neck tightly, and cried into your shirt.

You didn't mind and you patted his back for comfort.

After some time, Azul fell asleep. You smiled to yourself, and picked the baby Azul up.

You put him in his bed and tucked him in. Once Azul didn't feel your embrace on him, he started to move around, searching for your warmth.

"Y-Y/n... Don't leave me..." He mumbled from his sleep and you heard him.

You turned your head to him, and layed in bed with him.

He hugged you like there's no tomorrow, and didn't let you go until he woke up, back to his normal self.