🔪🦐 Floyd Leech🦐🔪

TW; gore and blood

🖤From the Octavinelle dorm...🖤
🦐 Yandere! Floyd Leech🦐
🖤Run away🖤

"Shrimpy!~" Floyd's happy voice called out behind you.

"Ah, Floyd..." You sighed, and you were immediately squished by the tall male.

"Ah, I can't help it! You're just so cute, I wanna squish you forever!~" Floyd cheered, happy to see his little shrimp again.

"F-floyd, I-I... Can't... Breathe...! L-Let go!" You stuttered out.

"Ahhh, fine~ Hey, hey shrimpy, wanna go to the Mostro Lounge at 10 pm with me? Hey, please, pretty please??" Floyd begged like a small child.

You sighed, but smiled afterwards.

"Sure Floyd, i don't have anything to do anyway." You said and reached out to pat his hair.

"Hehe, Shrimpy is so small, they can't even pat me!" Floyd chuckled, and leaned down a bit, and you pat his soft hair while blushing furiously.

You were currently walking in the hall, on your way to your dorm, but something was off.

'Where is everybody?' you thought, but shrugged it off.

It was Friday after all, everyone has probably already scattered into their dorms.

Ah, how naïve of you...

Not realizing the consequences of your actions.

Being close with Jade, and Azul...

How dare you...

How dare you try and run away...

Floyd turned off the music on his phone, and went to his closet to take his dorm uniform.

"Ah~ Shrimpy is so excited to see me~ that's why they accepted, right Jade?~" He asked the corpse in his closet.

What used to be Jade was now a lifeless form of the said male, tounge cut off on the floor next to him, eyes hanging from his eye sockets, teeth covered in blood, and a massive wound on his stomach. The knife was still staying in Jade's pocket, to make it easier for Floyd to remember.

"Not gonna answer? It's fine, it was too late for you anyway." Floyd chuckled, and kicked Jade's face, causing the head to fall off the neck, and roll on the ground beside Floyd.

"How messy..." Floyd sighed, and grabbed Jade's face by the hair. He threw it back in the closet, and locked it afterwards.

"You've never had a chance with them, after all, Jade."

It was becoming dark, and you just finished your assignments.

"Ah, Floyd! It's almost time!" You shouted and got up as quickly as possible.

...You are wrong. You are too soon...

Don't arrive, please...