☁️🦐Floyd Leech🦐☁️

🖤From the Octavinelle dorm...🖤
🦐Floyd Leech🦐
🖤Maid outfit🖤

"PLEASE!"

"No."

"DO IT!"

"No."

"PRETTY PLEASE!"

"Floyd, my sweet baby sugar roll, no."

At the moment, Floyd is begging with all his might. He wants you to dress in a maid outfit, you'd look absolutely adorable.

But, you won't give in.

...or so you thought.

"What is this." You asked, not understanding how the apron worked.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE!!" Floyd shouted and ran out of the door.

...What

Floyd came back soon after with a pair of cat ears.

You deadpanned. You would've ran away, but the heels didn't want you to.

And there's a high chance Floyd catching you anyway. So, you let him do what he wants.

He put them on your head, whistling happily. You, on the other hand, was about to dig a hole and die.

"Ok what now?" You asked.

"Now you bake, I'm hungry and I'm craving something sweet please!!" Floyd patted his tummy.

"...Go ask Trey..."

"Don't wanna! C'mon, Shrimpy, please!!"

Floyd is a big baby. Or a softie. Call it whatever, he truly is.

You decided to bake some cookies.

You were mixing the batter in with the chocolate chips. Floyd was trying every way possible to get a bite out of the batter. I mean, who doesn't like eating batter??

"Floyd, I told you, it's raw! Stop trying to eat it!" You said and smacked his hand away with the spoon.

"Ow..."

"NO, BABY I'M SORRY!" You said. Like I said, Floyd is a baby. You dipped the spoon into the batter and then shoved it into Floyd's mouth.

He giggled and ate the rest of the batter.

After the cookies were in the oven, you decided to put on some show to pass the time. Floyd quickly sat next to you and layed on your thighs. You played with his hair, it was very soft and soothing, and fell asleep.

Y'all burned the whole apartment down.

Have a nice day~!

Also, a few oneshots are being made to keep you entertained, stay tuned!