☁️🐺Jack Howl🐺☁️

🧡From the Savanaclaw dorm...🧡
🐺Jack Howl🐺
🧡Fur🧡

Jack was in somewhat trouble right now. No, he didn't do anything, he's a good boy as you like to call him.

But, his fur got tangled and he needed help with it.

So, you being his precious partner, he decided to ask you after school.

'History's so boring... Especially with Mr. Trein...' you thought and flipped another page of your textbook.

You read while making notes and highlighting a few lines. The rest of the class was pretty chill, you only had to take some notes.

You sighed and looked at the clock. 'Still ten minutes... God damn it...'

"Jaaaack, baby where are you...??" You whined, knocking on Jack's door, checking if he was in there.

"I'm here." Jack replied, and you opened the door, entered the room, slammed the door shut and jumped on your lover's lap. He caught you, and hugged you close to him.

You smiled and you stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's warmth.

"H-hey, Y/n..?" Jack asked.

"Yeah?"

"D-do you mind brushing my fur..? It got tangled..." Jack muttered. You turned to look at him, but he placed your head back on his shoulder.

"I'm blushing now, turn around."

You chuckled. Jack is the sweetest cinnamon roll in the universe. Everyone knows that.

"Sure i will!" You agreed and Jack let you go. You were still able to see a little bit of his blush, although it was faint, almost gone.

You walked to the botanical gardens, and found a cool spot to sit on. Before you even started, you gently combed Jack's ears. And you tried to comb the tail as well, but that was kind of complicated.

Jack's tail just wouldn't stop wagging, no matter what you did. Also, his blush covered most of his face, and his ears twitched from time to time, which made you almost faint at how adorable he was.

He stayed silent, huffing and muttering about how he wasn't enjoying it or anything...

After the basic combing, he transformed into a wolf and he layed on your lap, letting you continue.

You couldn't see him huffing now, but you knew better, judging by the looks of his wagging (combed) tail.

The wolf stayed in your arms even after you finished combing his fur, and you both fell asleep.

"Jack? Jack! Where are- oh." Epel called out. He and Jack promised to make a project for class, but he didn't show up.

He saw you and Jack cuddled up against each other, and smiled at how cute his best friend looked with his partner.

He ran back to Pomefiore, and quickly returned with a blanket. He put the blanket gently over you two, making sure he won't wake you in the process.

And yes, you probably guessed it right, Jack was blushing for the rest of the day.

But his fur got combed, that's what he wanted in the first place after all.