☁️🏹Rook Hunt🏹☁️

💜From the Pomefiore dorm...💜
🏹Room Hunt🏹
💜Boredom💜

Requested by; Eve134256, thanks for another request and sorry it took so long to make :(( I also changed the plot because i was so lazy I'm sorry :(((((

Rook walked down the halls of Pomefiore, bored out of his mind.

He didn't have anything to do, it was raining outside and all the other students were either studying or napping, it was the perfect weather to do so.

He had studied already, it wasn't that hard, and he yearned for some dopamine and excitement.

He decided to go to your dorm, Ramshackle, to pay a visit.

Even though it rained, he didn't bother to cover himself up in any way, he went out in black jeans and a big hoodie that you bought him for your anniversary along with a new crossbow.

He remembered when he tried to teach you how to use it, and you just couldn't get it right.

He chuckled at the memory, missing your warm embrace.

Before he knew it, he was already in front of Ramshackle. He knocked, and you opened, since you were down in the lobby.

You were surprised to see Rook, drenched in water, looking at you with a shiny smile. You smiled, nervously, and let your boyfriend in.

"What were you doing out in the rain?! You could get sick!" You threw your hands in the air, as dramatic as you can be.

Rook chuckled again, "Thank you for caring, but I'm quite alright, chérie."

You always got butterflies when he called you that.

You two just cuddled for the rest of the day, talking, but mostly Rook complimenting you on literally everything you did. You were taking notes? Yup, a compliment. You were drinking water? Yup, another one.

Well, maybe not to that degree, but you understand.

After that, you fell asleep in Rook's arms, much to Rook's happiness and joy. He loved having you like this in his arms, so helpless without a care in the world, passed out in the comfortable hug of his strong arms.

You unconsciously nuzzled closer to him, since it was raining, and Rook hugged back, happy.

He finished your notes, and then fell asleep with you.

You had one of the greatest naps that day.