🗡️🐍Jamil Viper🐍🗡️

💛From the Scarabia dorm...💛
🖤🐍Yan! Overblot! Jamil Viper🐍🖤
💛Rumour💛

Requested by; LunaRanar, hope ya enjoy! Sorry for the long wait :(

So, have you heard of the rumor going around? Of someone having the unique magic of controlling a person... It's scary, isn't it? I hope it's indeed just a rumor...

You skipped happily over to Leona, your boyfriend. He was waiting for you under a tree in the botanical garden, your favorite place.

You waved as you saw his silhouette, and he lazily draped his eyes over to you.

He waved back, and when you catched up to him, he gave you a big bear hug.

You hugged back of course.

It seems like your boyfriend is sleepy, (I bet you didn't know) so you decided to lay in the botanical gardens to rest.

As it got later, the weather seemed to get colder.

Even if it was the middle of a hot day.

It was indeed weird, but you thought nothing of it. 'The weather can change randomly I guess...' you thought, and cuddled closer to Leona's neck, his hair covered you and you were perfectly warm.

Leona breathed in sharply, being quite sensitive. (We'll just leave that there.)

[(At the Scarabia dorm)]

Jamil closed the book he was reading, looking outside of his window. It was getting quite cold.

His thoughts somehow got to you.

Yes, you. Your beautiful smile, your eyes, your voice, everything about you was absolutely tempting to him.

He wondered how it was being your boyfriend.

He didn't care for your gender, he loved you, not your body.

(I just wanted to specify that the TWST boys may be straight as a ruler in the game, but I want to make you as comfy as I can with some support. Just so you know, I love you the way that you are. Well, enough chatter, and back to the story we go!)

It must be so happy. So rainbow-y. Everything would be perfect.

If it wasn't for him.

He took you away from him. He has your attention 24/7. He makes you laugh. He makes your heart beat faster.

Jamil didn't like that. Not in the slightest. Couldn't you see, you would be better off with him instead of that mere excuse of a dorm leader?

Why couldn't you understand?

?WHY WERE YOU BLINDED?

"Uh, Jamil..? Are you alright? Everything good up in your noggin?" Kalim asked, seeing that Jamil was way too quiet.

It made him worry.

Jamil snapped out of his thoughts, and looked down at the smaller boy who was delivering him some lists of students.

"Are you tired? Should I do the paperwork for you?" Kalim tilted his head to the side, quietly wondering what was wrong with his companion.