Hello, again!

Hello there my lovely flowers, how are you doing? I hope you're having a wonderful day/night.

I've come to realize I haven't posted anything in probably more than a month. I'd like to apologize.

I'm very sorry for not writing anything, and I'm not gonna defend myself with excuses, because I know that I've been inactive because of my own laziness. Though I did have my entrance exams and all... Though that's another excuse.

I'd like to say something important; I'm making a new book.

Alright, I get it. Before you come for my neck, just hear me out, okay?

Okay.

I've decided to make a book about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and I really want to take my time doing it. It'll be an x-reader of course, I like making people's days better.

(I've changed my mind. I don't think it's worth it. I'm thinking about perhaps Tokyo Revengers?? Give me your thoughts please!)

But of course, I'll make a deal with everyone who hasn't deleted my stories from their library yet.

(I just want to say that I'm really happy you're still here, congratulate yourself for sticking with me! Love ya)

So, as a return gift, I'll post a new chapter to both of my books (about Twisted Wonderland) every WEEK to take my time, but satisfy you guys at the same time.

And again, I'm really sorry for not being active. I hope you understand, and be patient with me.

I love you guys.

-sincerely, you favorite idiot, Kanna ;)