ONESHOT|I'm Waving(Auditor)

And there he was, standing on the tall platform he summoned. The keystone fragment attacked him like a virus. The halo deemed the Auditor incompatible and he was dying for wearing it upon his head. He had taken it off, but the effect remains. 

Out of thin air, he summoned an earpiece and wore it, turning it on.

"Hello Sir?" An agent replied.

"You know the protocol, and where Y/n goes after this."

"Sir? What do you me-"

"Get Y/N on the mic please." The Auditor's voice cracked, it was very clear in his voice that he shook. The Agent knew right away what was to come.

"Daddytor?" Your sweet voice should be the last thing he hears, he wants it to be.

"Hey sweetie can you look out the window for me?"

"I'm looking." You said after a few seconds of silence, which felt long to him

"You see that long tall thin building?"

"Yeah! So cool! You're on it?" You were happy, unaware of the situation.

"Yeah...I'm on it..Can you wave at it? Wave at me?" With all his strength he summoned binoculars.

"I'm waving Daddytor!" He looked into the gadget, and you were doing what you said. He looked at that smile on your face very carefully, memorizing it, carving it into his head. Oh how bright your eyes were. That happy face he wants to see every day.

"I'm waving back at you." He lifted his hand that wasn't holding the binoculars and did the gesture.

"Yay!"

"Y/n I want you to behave okay?" He swallowed a sad whimper not wanting you to know he's sad. 

"And I love you so much." He blinked away the tears, but to no avail, it only spilled out more.

"I love you too Daddytor." 

And collapsed to his knees, dropping the binoculars, he was fading. Fading fast. And then alas, disappeared into thin air.

"Daddytor?"

"Daddytor?"

The Agent ended the call and mustered his tears back into his eyeballs, luckily the red shades covering his eyes which were visibly about to spill.

"Ah- The signal must have cut off, let's try again later okay?" The Agent tried to sound casual.

You simply nodded, continued playing, and left the room.

An Engineer approached the Agent and gave him a good smack on the head.

"Idiot! Try again later??? He's gone!" The Engineer whisper-shouted.

"What am I going to do then huh? Tell the kid?"