HEADCANONS|MAG Hank

You stood and stared at your...ginormous father. By default, he was already a tall guy. And now, he was even bigger than he was. Hank over here was concerned that you would be frightened.

Of course, you still recognize your dad. And yes, you still love him.

It's certain that you dear gruntling will get used to him. But how will Hank adapt? Especially with such a big change.

FIRST WEEK IN MAG FORM

- If that mutated arm scares you/ freaks you out. He will try his best to cover it up. 

-Either he tries to find sleeved shirts that hopefully fit him or he covers it up with bandages.

-He's not going to touch you with that hand too.

-Doc, Sanford, and Deimos being good uncles and babysitters will try to convince you that there's nothing wrong with dad's spiked licorice-textured reptilian-like arm.

-Hank is very very
very
careful with you.

-He's actually scared doing things for you. Wouldn't even touch you.

-So careful that he uses the tip of his fingernails whenever he needs to give something to you.

-And when it comes to hugs and head pats. It's not hugging or a pat anymore, more like a gentle caress where his hand barely even touches you.

-His IQ degraded on the process of MAGnification.

-So he has to relearn some things.

- Some mishaps were made.

-He ripped laundry that was supposed to be folded.

-He messed the kitchen while cooking.

-He broke his own bed upon laying on it.

-Thankfully he grows out of it and becomes more aware of his strength, learning how to control it.

-Becoming less afraid to interact with you.

SECOND WEEK IN MAG FORM
-His clothes don't fit anymore.

-So Hank thought of going shopping with you.

-He tried to look for new clothes, but uh....none of the stores have his size. It's either average grunt size (Too small), or full MAG size (Which was too big ). 

-No choice, so he took the MAG-sized ones and decided that he'd just have it tailored to his size. 

-He didn't buy much stuff, on the other hand, you did. So on the way home, you two looked like this...

-He doesn't see the problem with spoiling you for only one time.

-And this intimidating mercenary turns into an old gentle grandpa when he sews his clothes

-And this intimidating mercenary turns into an old gentle grandpa when he sews his clothes. Well..that's how his aura was.

that's how his aura was

THIRD WEEK ONWARDS

-It becomes so much easier to cradle you.

-You're so small~~~ It's so adorable.

-Hank almost does not want to put you down in your bed when you fall asleep.

- The home you have ain't doing well for him.

- Your home was spacious as it is.

-It was just that the furniture wasn't suitable for Hank.

-So changes were made.

-You now have...
a big ass bathtub (for a child, you could call it a pool)
a couch the size of three twin-sized beds.
a house whose doors and hallways are like the size of an entrance gate
a fridge, replaced by a frozen storage room (because bigger person means bigger appetite). 
a dining room, in which among normal-sized chairs and a table, there lies a slightly bigger chair and table. 

-Most of the house stayed the same, so things would still be convenient for you too.