HEADCANONS|Missing

HANK
-Calm on the outside

-Extremely distressed on the inside

-He doesn't give a flying fuck if Deimos, Sanford, and Doc are busy. He WILL drag them to his problem and make them help look for you.

-The clown will be captured and interrogated extensively.

-The untargeted Agency facilities will be searched.

-A massacre will be ongoing until you are found.

SANFORD
-He will calmly search for you at first.

-If you're still not found then the panic shall rise.

-He will ask Deimos for help.

-If one man isn't enough to find you yet, then Sanford will ask for Hank and Doc's help.

-He will search Agency buildings, but unlike Hank, it will be silent, stealthy, and quick.

DEIMOS
-He does the same process as Sanford

-Thing is, he's chain-smoking the whole time in an attempt to relieve himself.

-No breaks on that, he just keeps on sucking on those sticks.

-You need to be found ASAP before your dad kills himself due to nicotine poisoning.

"Smoking won't help find Y/n. And I'm sure they won't like that." -Sanford

2BDAMNED
-He stayed up all night and day hacking into multiple Agency cameras, logs, and messages.

-He blames himself for being stupid and not placing a tracker on you.

-"I had that idea right then and there! WHY DIDN'T I DO IT! DAMN IT DOC! IDIOT."

-Not only does he hack into the Agency's stuff,he also looked in the multiple hells of Nevada.Doc doesn't know why you'd be there, but he didn't want to risk not checking and have you suffer there. 

AGENCY
-They were playing hide and seek with you.

-Aaaand now you're missing.

-Great

-Just great

-The search starts with them blaming each other. Which kinda went like this...
"Why did we play this game?!?"
"Agent S1 gave Y/n the idea to play it"
"I only gave the idea to play it. You guys agreed to it."
"Well, we won't be playing it if you DIDNT GIVE THE IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE!"
"WE WON'T BE PLAYING IT IN THE FIRST IF YOU DIDN'T AGREE"
"It's supposed to be a harmless game, But noooooo. YOU DECIDED TO HIDE! ALL OF YOU! I said one of us should not play and look after shit!"
"Then why weren't you the one who stayed put and looked out then?"
"I DID. But the Auditor called for me. Did you not hear me assign one of you to get out of your hiding place?!"
"I-uh----"
"Nothing will happen if we're just blabbering. Lets-lets just look for Y/n!"

-Btw it's not just two people talking there. It's a lot of Agency workers.

-(You readers are free to continue that argument)

-The workers who weren't involved in that hide and seek game tried to stay uninvolved. But Christ, they're obligated to join the search.

-They tried to find you, and not make it obvious to the Auditor but...

AUDITOR
-He noticed his Agents acting strangely on the cameras.

-Which he didn't mind at first until he noticed. You weren't in any of the cameras.

-He was fuming

-Black fire blazed on his body, you could swear it will burn down the building. 

-He ordered all of the Agency to look after you.

-While ordering them, he also insulted them.

-"What the fuck was that shit that you pulled out of your asshole? Send out everyone! Not just one unit!"

-They can't find you in the building? A whole operation is comin'.

-Choppers, vehicles, and other agency buildings will be sent out to look for you.

TRICKY
-Let's put an image in your mind.

-His street sign frantically sped throughout Nevada searching for you.

-Leaving trails of cracks.

-He did that so much, that from a bird's eye view it looks like someone doodled over Nevada.

-Like Hank, a massacre shall continue until you are found. 

-Just imagine just those innocent grunts who get interrogated.

-Kidding! No! Don't imagine it.  

-Oh...

-Not only does Nevada look like it's been doodled over. It's also been colored in red.

PHOBOS
-How could his little Godling be missing?

-At first, he thought that you discovered a new power of teleportation, dimensional traveling, portal opening, or any ability similar to those.

-But Phobos found out that's not the case when he asked his researchers the progress of your powers.

-You were actually missing.

-Just like the Auditor he will send out EVERYBODY to look after you.

-Even commanded his researchers to make a device that can track your Godly energy (which is NOT easy to detect) and make a tracker for you in advance.

SHERIFF
-You know how he is cowardly?

-Well he isn't now.

-Like for real, legit. 

-Sheriff sent out his men to search for you.

-He was in the front line of the search.

-Sheriff wasn't even afraid to search into the other sectors of Nexus City and outside of it despite the many threats it has (Cannibals, Zeds, Abominations, Sleepwalker Patients, *cough* Hank.)

MAG AGENT TORTURE
-He will look for you on his own.

-If he still doesn't find you, he will break into the nearest Agency building. Hold hostage the workers in it. And force them to look for you too.

-The workers of the hostaged building can't really get mad at Torture because it was sweet that he would do anything for his child.

-They were still fucking scared though.

-But they were willing to search for you. Are they really going to let a child be left out in this mad world?

-No

-Especially when they have their lives on the line.