ONESHOT| Not Now (Tricky)

Hank went out of the building which was basically a graveyard now after he completed a mission. Casually walking dragging a big axe along his way, he halted when his foot stepped on something metal. Train tracks. Those weren't here before. The tracks rattled and he looked right, a train was approaching from a distance. Ah shit. Hank has to deal with the clown. Backing away from the railroad, the motor vehicle passed by him by a few meters before coming to a full stop. 

As expected, the clown stepped out from the locomotive cab. Hank stood in a fighting stance. To his surprise, Tricky didn't attack. The mercenary kept his guard up and stared at the clown, still waiting for an attack. Looking, he noticed the clown looked decent? The ripped and dirty clothes were absent, replaced by clean ones. The metal mask also lacked bloodstains and scratches, it was shiny.

 The zombified clown moved aside from the door, putting a hand inside, you held it. Tricky helped you exit as the door lacked stairs.

"That was a fun ride Papa Tricky!" Your hold on your dad maintained.

Hank's grip on the axe loosened. Based on his encounters and knowledge of Tricky, he's insane, therefore, incompatible to take care of a child. You and your dad walked in Hank's direction, making him go on battle mode again. Tricky sped to Hank and grabbed the axe. Throwing it away, faaaaar away from your sight.

(Meanwhile... A pair of Agents were guarding a facility entrance as usual. T'was peaceful and all, until one of them died to a rogue flying axe.) 

"N0T N0W H4NK D3R CH1LD" Both of you passed by him. Hank's eyes locked and following both of you.

"4H- Y/N TH4T'5 H4NK" Tricky pointed

"Hi Honk!" You gave a little wave at him. 

"W4NT TO 3AT?"

You nodded.

Right beside the Agency building Hank just raided was the hotdog vendor. The vendor was calm considering that Tricky was a loyal customer, but a bit surprised since he brought a kid with him this time.

"The usual?"

"Y35"

"4ND ON3 WITH"
Tricky turned his attention to you

"WH4T S4UC3 D0 Y0U W4NT?"

"*insert sauce here* please " 

"The usual?""Y35""4ND ON3 WITH"Tricky turned his attention to you"WH4T S4UC3 D0 Y0U W4NT?""*insert sauce here* please " 

You and Tricky sat on a cliff admiring the Nevadean desert as you ate your hotdogs. A prolonged observance of the red skies would be a sore, so instead, you look beyond the red part, into the black. In that area of the sky, stars glimmer.

After finishing your food, you admired the sight for a few minutes

Playing with Tricky...

-Your dad would throw you in the air. And not just a regular throw, a throw so high you think you could have reached space.

 And not just a regular throw, a throw so high you think you could have reached space

-He would also yeet you, so you can "fly". Tricky then runs to wherever he thinks you'll land and catch you before you meet the ground. That process repeats as much as you want. A bunch of Agency workers saw you "flying" too. Even Sanford and Deimos.

-There are other games you want to play? He'll gladly play it with you! Does the game require a lot of people? He'll drag random grunts to play it.

You got tired at some point. So you asked to be carried. Tricky abused his reality-bending powers just to summon a blanket for you, wrapping you in it, cradling you. He then walked home.

"J3B L0000OOO0K 4T MY K1D"Yes, you did encounter Jeb on the way home

Yes, you did encounter Jeb on the way home.

(I got lazy drawing halfway and said fuck it, chibify them)