ONESHOT| Day off (Auditor)

Auditor groaned as he rubbed his eyes. Landing his face flat on the desk. For a moment, he stayed like that as he was completely unmotivated, but reasoning settled in his head. This is his job. He chose to make this organization. The workload came with his decision and he will abide by it.

Sitting straight back up, his back cracked upon movement.  Looking through the multiple monitors that were displayed before him laziness took over instantly. So many lines of code. So many live security feeds. So many emails. So much shit that does not hold much value or at least does not matter at the moment. Among the wall of screens, only one was worthwhile to observe.

Within the screen, you played around with a Soldat. He was being dragged around by you, slouching down, barely standing , not walking straight up, so that your hand can hold his. Clearly, the one-eyed mustard man didn't want to play but he forced himself anyway.  Some of the workers who were on stand-by for guard were seemingly lightened by the sight. The black flaming entity was jealous for a second, but, after all, he did ask his workers to take care of you. His jealousy rendered useless. 

He decided to undeafen the audio of that certain security camera. Ah, no wonder you were dragging that Soldat. You were pestering him to take him to your Daddytor. The Soldat, in return, reasoned that your father is busy (Busy with Hank's, Tricky's, and Jeb's bullshit that is).

You miss him? Oh wow....his child misses him. Auditor expected that you won't since you barely bond. 

"Barely"

Huh... since when was the last time? Surely, he can take one day without work. With all this manpower and workers in AAHW, they should be able to manage.  Auditor processed his options, the pros, and cons of one day. ONE .DAY . of rest. In the end, he just said fuck it, he'll do it. For y/n. It's only 8 in the morning and it's not too late to fuck off his work. 

Auditor went on to the monitors and called to the Soldat you were with, he spoke.
"Soldat Pierre of Base 790, escort y/n to their room."

He switched the call.
"Agent S1 you are needed in my office this instant."

The Agent came first and before they could speak the Auditor interrupted.

"Agent S1, you are in charge of my position for today. You are qualified for it. You know what to do. You know the nature and duty of this job. I entrust that you will not screw this up." The shadow man nonchalantly said as he stood up and disappeared into thin air, completely ignoring the Agent's reaction. 

Auditor teleported just right outside of your room. Behind the closed door, your voice could be heard bugging the Soldat about your dad. 

Opening the door, he was greeted by your small figure hugging his leg.

"Daddytor!"

He smiled at you (by smiled, his "smile" could be seen through his eyes) and then turned to the Soldat.

"Soldat Pierre, you are dismissed from babysitting duty, you may resume your usual job."
When the sentence finished, the Soldat saluted and left. 

Before your dad could tell you that he'll be with you the whole day, you interrupted him. You held his hand and showed off the things you did the past days, those days where he was busy. 

Amidst the playing, the work began to linger in the back of his mind

Amidst the playing, the work began to linger in the back of his mind. What if Agent S1 screws up? What if the clown infiltrates another facility for fun? How much more if it was an important one? There is a high possibility that Jeb would be massacring a building right now. That smartass hacker 2BDamned might have found out that he is away and will take advantage of his absence.

"Daddytor? Look! " He snapped out of his thoughts.

"It looks nice dear. Can you wait for a bit? It will be short."
Checking out won't be so bad, would it? He promised himself, that whatever his worker would say, he would still go back to his day-off.