ONESHOT| Tiny (MAG Agent: Torture)

The last grunt has been slain. Their body dropping on the ground in pieces. Blood naturally spilling out of it. The whole facility was wrecked, flesh and bones on the floor to the ceiling. One last room, and he'll leave.

How disappointing. It was empty. Kneeling down to the door which he made bigger, a small hiccup echoed in the room. No one is spared from this giant. Turning back and walking to the pile of boxes placed in the corner of the room. Angrily swiping it away, the boxes tumbled and a small person fell out of one of them. Of course everything was small to him. But this one was smaller than usual. About to smite it, Torture stopped midway. 

You were frozen still, trembling. Trembling so much that you look liked you were about to lose your balance and fall. It was obvious that you were about to burst out a cry, but couldn't for how scared you were. 

A child? Toddler? Why would you be here? 

Torture knelt before you. You were so small that kneeling wasn't enough. Now he was crouching down, his head almost on the floor trying to look at you. Your grey sweater said "Clone 80821". On your wrist was a plastic wristband. Squinting a bit he read "defective". You look healthy though, how are you defective? Is the Agency cloning children now too? What are they trying to pull out from this?

Amidst his questioning, you let out a sad whimper and your cheeks have become wet from tears. You just heard people screaming, bullets firing and other ungodly noises of flesh and bones being torn apart from the other room, crying is expected of you. You who is only a child. Luckily, you didn't see any of it.

He stood up.

"You okay?" Opening his restrained jaw as much as he can to speak.

"Uh-uhmm-" Sobs are the only reply.

"Can you talk?" Again, no reply. You only cried silently while looking at him.

He guessed you were defective because you couldn't talk. 

Torture doesn't know what to do with you. Their disharmony is his pain, and his pain belongs to them but not you.  Even though you're technically a part of them, a part of the Agency. Should he just leave you here? Until someone more fitting to care of you comes? If he does that what will the Agency do to this defective clone? He was stuck in thinking again, but it was stopped when he felt a weak pull on his pant leg. 

Your arms were open wide towards Torture, clearly asking for a carry and a hug. Nervous he would injure you in the process he was hesitant. But looking at your cute little sad face, he couldn't resist. Your nose and cheeks are so red from crying. Cleaning his hands, he was surprised that he didn't have much blood on him after the massacre, a few stains here and there but nothing too disgusting. 

Torture knelt down placing his hand down on the floor, palm facing up. Signaling you to go on it. Instantly you were on and hugged his thumb, burying your face into it, crying into it. He stood back up making sure you won't fall, raising his hand to head-level.

 He stood back up making sure you won't fall, raising his hand to head-level

"Look"
And so you did. Taking his finger he wiped your tears, careful that the sharp nails don't scrape you, and your cheek squishing against the finger during the process.

Gently he pushed you to the middle of his palm. Cupping you in it, he walked out of the Agency building. Torture's fingers serving as a wall to prevent you from seeing the gore he made.

You were still in his hand while you walked home. There was just you and him, and comforting silence.

"D-daddy?"

His head turned to you. So you can talk.

"Yes" Smiling warmly at you.

Look through his shades, and you'll see his eyes smiled along his lips. Dad huh? Doesn't sound so bad. He thought as he noticed that you were fast asleep.

How he takes care of you...
- He knows how to care of you

-Torture has difficulty when he's gigantic.

-He will be gentle with everything. 

-This dad made himself some MAG-sized tweezers so he can grab/do things easier for you.

-His stuff is MAG-sized, while yours are normal. Imagine he has a table and on that table is your tiny table and chair. His table has stairs connected for you.

-Sometimes he feels like a kid playing and taking care of their dollhouse and doll. That doll being you.

-He didn't care about his nails before, but now he does. He gets it manicured weekly so it won't hurt you.

 He gets it manicured weekly so it won't hurt you

Pet?
-Sorry kid, it's a no.
-Also he can't get a pet because the pets he attempted to adopt either run from fear or get crushed. Oops.

First Day of School
-He didn't drop you off all the way to school.
-Torture stopped halfway and let you walk on your own so he won't scare away any children or cause worry to parents and teachers.
-While you walked he watched over you until your class started.

Under the Sod

A Mag Agent was summoned to take Torture down. For the crime he did of eliminating a whole facility, he shall pay. Whilst fighting the other giant, a couple of Agents and Soldats shot him, bullet after bullet. He saw you peeking from your bedroom door, visibly concerned.

Pushing off the Mag V4 to a wall, embedding him to the concrete, he kicked off the agency workers. Another batch of them came but they didn't last long. Blown corpses scattered the room. Torture certainly didn't do that. He looked in your direction, seeing your tiny hands holding grenades. You won't just be sitting there and watch your dad get injured, will you? You didn't stop there, you also threw one at V4's face. Some blood went on you in the process.

"Throw one" Torture pointed in the next room before entering and you obeyed.

"Stay first" He advanced.

Just before he thought it was clear, another Mag Agent went attacked him. This was bad, the opponent was fully armored. The armored Mag fully pulled one of the nails out of Torture's head. Having it removed hurt more than it was placed. It caused a headache to wash over him causing him to lose balance. The Armored Mag proceeded to stab Torture with the nail. Torture saw you creeping up with the last grenade. But the armor will render your attempted attack useless.  

"Get out of here!" He shouted before you even got to throw. Torture knows he won't survive. A metal hand wrapped around his neck.

Hesitantly, you walked backward away from them.

"Y/N! Go!" You ran full speed to the door. 

Gunshot

Torture looked beyond the Armored Mag. Though his vision was blurring, he can see you by the exit. Why weren't you moving?