ONESHOT| Visit (Deimos/Sanford/Hank/2BDamned)

He has to go to their hidden warehouse, but he can't leave you home alone again either. Deimos might bring you. "Might". Sanford knows that he has taken in a child, but Hank and Doc don't. How the guy dressed in black and will react is unknown.  Will he be fine with it? Will he get mad? No one will know until he brings you. Doc should be okay as long as you behave. 

Puffing out the last smoke, Deimos stubbed the half-consumed cigarette and threw it in the trash, proceeding to go inside the house.

"Y/n! We'll be going somewhere, change your clothes and get your stuff." He yelled grabbing your little bag that was hung on the rack behind the door.

"Okay Dadmos!" You waddled to him taking your bag and then waddled back to your room. 

Few minutes of waiting, you came back with your usual gray attire instead of pajamas with the colorful prints you like.

Opening the door for you he secured your seatbelt on the child safety seat. Before entering the car, he checked the trunk for the supplies he promised to bring to the base. 

After parking in the warehouse, Deimos unbuckled your seatbelt. Immediately you toddled to Sanford who was waiting by the door.

"Uncle Sanford!" You received a head pat from him.  

"Hey buddy! " The hooker smiled at you, and then at Deimos.

Deimos smiled back and opened the trunk. Sanford followed to help.

"Hank I promise they'll behave. " Deimos explained as Hank watched you carry small packages of ammunition back and forth, handing said packages to Sanford who then places those to shelves.

"A-and see? They can help." You can continue to waddle, small hands holding a big box that almost covered your eyes. 

"Okay" Did Hank really say okay? He said okay. Okay. That was good. Deimos sighed in relief that the mercenary didn't get mad.  Especially that he may be in a bad mood after getting injured in a mission he finished just a few minutes ago.

A notification was heard. It was Deimos' and Sanford's phone.

"Need backup ASAP" -2BDAMNED

The relief that Deimos had disappeared. They have to go. Hank's okay with you being here. But taking care of you? Uh.....

Deimos didn't need to tell Hank. Hank already knew that you need to stay here.

"They're easy to take care I swear. Everything they need is in that bag"

"Yeah the kid's really no trouble. " Sanford added. 

Hank just nodded

"Y/n be good to uncle Hank okay?" Deimos said as he rushed to get proper artillery. Uncle Hank? Hank has never been called uncle before.

"Okay Dadmos"

The duo exited, Sanford went out instantly while Deimos slowly did it while looking at you until the door was fully closed. 

So it's just you and Hank.

Hank expected that you would just stay distant given his intimidating demeanor but no.

 You played with your toys for half an hour then got bored of it. So you began to wander around the warehouse. You discovered it's mostly just supplies, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a room that was locked. A  "living room" which was just a corner with two sofas.  A couple of minutes later you got bored again. And now you are here talking to Hank. 

"Why do you have red goggles?"

"I like them."

"Can I see your face?"

"No" He has a metal jaw with sharp fangs, it might scare you.

"I'm bored"

"Look for something to do"

"Can we play?"

Hank stared at you. He doesn't know how to play with a kid. But he doesn't want to only talk either, it might get annoying.

"Follow" 

He stood up from the chair he was resting on, proceeding to turn on the light of the dark part of the warehouse. He placed a ladder on one of the shelves and climbed. Reaching the top he looked into multiple boxes until he found what he needed. Climbing down he held a ball in one hand, and the other wiped the dust away.

"Want to learn volleyball?"

There was a big empty space in the warehouse and there you practiced.

"Put your hand like this" Hank formed a first which he cupped with the other, aligning the thumbs next to each other. 

"Like this?"

He looked for awhile

"Yeah that's good"

Hank stood a good distance in front of you, still holding the ball.

"Bend your knees a bit and put your hands in front like this" He demonstrated.

"When I throw the ball at you hit it with your hands positioned like that" He threw the ball in the air and did what he said. The ball bounced back up and Hank caught it when it fell.

"Your turn. Try to hit it back to me." The ball was lightly thrown to you, and you did what he said. It barely bounced back, but he didn't really mind picking it up and throwing it again. That went on for countless more tries.

You finally got the ball to get to Hank's side of the empty space, and he would lightly tap it back to you, and then you hit it back to him. Considering that his abdomen suffered from several bullet holes, he wasn't in the mood to move around that much. The volleyball felt like a balloon he was flicking away.

"You're doing good kid"

Hank intentionally hit the ball in your direction so you won't run too much and miss the ball. Just so you can practice your aims and hits. But as it goes on, he started to hit the ball farther away from you, little by little. There would be times you'd completely miss, but he doesn't mind. Damn, Hank? Not minding that? Well, he was a newbie at volleyball like you at some point in his life. 

Just casually playing like this, Hank felt...normal. Felt relaxed rather than having a  rush of bloodlust. It was nice. He missed this feeling, it's been so long. Remembering his passion for volleyball, which was pushed off to only be a memory for it had no purpose in this mad world. Hold on, is he sad? Perhaps he is. Maybe happy too? Because for once, he was doing what he really liked, visited a portion of the past.All of that huh? From a little grunt. You. Hank kinda gets why Deimos would take care of you.

"Y/n I'm back---" Deimos fell on the floor. Apparently, Hank was teaching you how to spike, you managed to hit the ball just in time that Deimos entered and it went straight into your dad's nuts. Adding up to the pain caused by his broken arm.

Hank chuckled going to where the ball rolled away. 

"Dadmos I'm sorry.." You tensed going to him, afraid that he's mad and you're sad that you hurt him.

"Nononono It's okay! Good shot" Deimos tried to put a thumbs up to you while the pain resonated on his lower half. He laid down on the ground while holding his crotch.

"Y/n how was your daayy......" Sanford trailed away as his entrance was blocked by Deimos' body on the floor. Doc was on Sanford's back. 

"Uncle! Hank taught me how to play volleyball" You happily went towards him. 

"That's nice Y/n" He ruffled your hair.

"I want to show!~" You held both Sanford's and Deimos' hands. Deimos was still on the floor trying too busy relieving the pain.