HEADCANONS|Switcheroo!

Instead of Y/n being the child. What if they were the child and you were the parent? 
Let us see how the little ones will be.

HANK-This kid kinda has a temper-Which he will not show to you (but definitely will to others )-In which you will have to help him learn to control-He needs authoritative parenting (don't mistake that for Authoritarian)-Don't know what that is?-Th...

HANK
-This kid kinda has a temper
-Which he will not show to you (but definitely will to others )
-In which you will have to help him learn to control
-He needs authoritative parenting (don't mistake that for Authoritarian)
-Don't know what that is?
-That's parenting wherein...

Disciplinary rules are clear and the reasons behind them are explained.Communication is frequent and appropriate to the child's level of understanding.Authoritative parents are nurturing.Expectations and goals are high but stated clearly. Children may have input into goals.

-Despite the temper,he will not miss showing that he loves you
-Don't be strict with this child, it will only add up to his temper.

DEIMOS-Mischievous kid here-Very energetic too-Though he is mischief, he will never do anything that crosses the line-Anything he knows will harm is a no-no-He will make a mess here and there, but with the appropriate scold, he'll learn

DEIMOS
-Mischievous kid here
-Very energetic too
-Though he is mischief, he will never do anything that crosses the line
-Anything he knows will harm is a no-no
-He will make a mess here and there, but with the appropriate scold, he'll learn.

-Deimos requires permissive parenting wherein parents mostly let their children do what they want, and offer limited guidance or direction. They are more like friends than parents.Their discipline style is the opposite of strict. They have limited or no rules and mostly let children figure problems out on their own.Communication is open but these parents let children decide for themselves rather than giving direction.Parents in this category tend to be warm and nurturing.Expectations are typically minimal or not set by these parents.

-For the love of God, DO NOT be strict with him
-Strict + mischief = rebel, so just don't do that.
-Also he likes skateboarding, so yes. Kindly go buy him one! (Canon by Mr. Krinkels.)

)