HEADCANONS| Daddy Issues

People have flaws, and they're people too. They all have flaws. C'mon..... did you seriously think they'd be perfect? In this mad world?

HANK
-Temper and bad mood

-If he obviously had a bad day, be a good child and don't bother him.

-He once hit you out accidentally because of his rage.

-He deeply regretted that and treated you well as a king for a whole month.

-Because of that he doesn't think he deserves to be your dad.

SANFORD
-Overworks himself and takes care of you even when he CLEARLY needs a break.

-That makes you think that you're a drag.

-He never notices that you think of yourself that way.

DEIMOS
-Sometimes irresponsible

-Forgets stuff at times

-Forgets to buy that thing that you need, forgets that he needs to be there for your graduation, etc...

AUDITOR
-Distant 

-Barely has time for you

-Resulting in you having a big chance of rebelling.

-Given that he has little time for you, the impact of a scold/being grounded hits harder than it's supposed to.

2BDAMNED
-Somewhat strict

-You shall not speak unless spoken to, don't act things until told to.

-Has the tendency to complain.

TRICKY
-Careless

-Careless in a way he won't give a shit about himself. (He's a technically immortal clown after all...plus insane.)

-Hence, you will have the stress of worrying about him sometimes.

JEBUS

-Overprotective af

-Keeps you away from being "wicked"  or "sinful" in ridiculous ways.

-Scenario: You're in your 20s and you still need to inform where you'll go.

-Relatable(?): You need to rehearse your script when you'll go out. Give him the deets, date, time, place, who you're with, and what time you'll be home.

PHOBOS
-Has so many expectations from you

-And now you have a lot of pressure on you......like..a lot

-You are now afraid to fail

SHERIFF
-Due to cowardice, you sometimes have to carry his job/mistakes when you get old enough to do dirty deeds.

-He may depend on you when things fuck up.

-His problems? It may be your problem now too. He won't ask you for your help, but oh damn, it will reach you when it gets out of hand because you worry/love him.

(I shall make up for this with the next chapter)