ONESHOT| Failed (Phobos)

It doesn't make sense. Defective? Defective how? Defective why? You were making so much progress, you were doing so well. You were so energetic, so playful, so cheery. A warm bundle of joy. Someone Phobos will proudly watch to see grow and develop.

For a year, there was not a day you were sluggish. Phobos will always, without fail, see you play around and despite that, you're a well-behaved child. 

That was only for a year

"Explain the error." Phobos said in a low gruff voice. His voice was less stern than usual.

"The material that project D- I mean Y/n is made out of is starting to degrade. Their cells are no longer reproducing or multiplying...dividing.A-and the normal body would naturally replace thousands of cells to make physiological processes possible but since it has stopped-"

"I've heard enough"

The researcher shook in place while waiting for Phobos' response. He would be mad, but he has no time for that. Not now. Not the right time.

"Where is Y/n confined?"

"O-oh! Just next door sir. Next to your office.Next to here..."

How convenient

"You are dismissed."

After the researcher left, he soon then followed to your room.

There you laid down on the bed, tubes connected to your body in an attempt to make you last longer. You played with your toy in hand weakly but soon then turned your attention to your dad.

"Papa!" You sat up with what strength you have but Phobos stopped you and laid you back down gently. Placing a hand over your head, he kisses your forehead.

"Will we go somewhere ?... I saw a new car come.."

He froze for a moment. The hearse....

"Well, my little Godling... Gods have a place called heaven. It's a great place for great people. And..You are a great person so..."

"I want to go there with you Papa"
You seemed excited, this heaven sounded good to you. For a child, of course, it sounded good.

"Certainly" 
He placed the most genuine fake smile on his face for you while petting your head.

"I'm sleepy Papa..."
Phobos' hands shook terribly, hugging you. Head above yours, he squeezed you gently. The position he was in made it perfect for him to cry without you having to see. Seconds later, you went limp.

REPORT
Name: Project Divine Gem
Status: Failed