ONESHOTS|Under the Sod

HANK
He returned as fast as he can, but his mission planned otherwise. Running through the door, he completely ignored the fact that he was huge and magnified. Some furniture toppled as he walked through the house.

"Y/n!"

"Dad is home!"

His voice was lower than usual but surely you'll still recognize him.

Hank checked every room.
Living room...no where to be seen
Kitchen...no where to be seen
Dining......no where to be seen
Bathroom...no where to be seen
His room...no where to be seen

With each room, he became more and more nervous. Lastly, your bedroom. He stopped to reach the doorknob, fearful of the result but resumed to open it anyways. There you laid, scrunched in a blanket on one corner of the bed. A sigh of relief went through him as Hank sat next to you. He placed his hand on your head gently making sure to not wake you up.

You were cold.

Swiftly kneeling down to you, he took off your blanket. He searched for a pulse. None were found. Carrying you, he dashed out of the house. He needs to take you to Doc.

Doc was in his makeshift clinic, staring at the door. On the other side of it is an extremely worried and anxious Hank. Oh dear... How will Doc break the news... He looked back at you, who is now draped with white cloth, and then looked back at the door.

How could you have died? You certainly didn't starve, there was still food in the kitchen as Hank stated. There were no bruises or scars on you, hence no one attacked you. No poisoning either, Doc tested. How? Everything was so fucked up. That Improbability drive is fucking things up.

The Improbability Drive

That must be it.

"Hank is a bloodthirsty mercenary who has been through a lot of shit. He can handle it." Doc thought. He hoped that statement will stay true to this situation.

Opening the door, Hank approached hurriedly. Doc looked at him and he didn't have his mask or goggles on, revealing his face. Eyes dilated, eyebrows scrunched. 

"Y/n was...dead on arrival."

"Hank I couldn't do anything."

"I'm sorry..." Doc put his head down and didn't dare to look. Mentally preparing for an outburst.

No answer. Hank simply walked past him and through the door.

Hank has now obtained a real reason to take out the Agency.

SANFORD
Sanford prepared another plate, then he noticed, you're gone. He also cooked too much food for one person. Heavily sighing, the extra food was placed in a Tupperware container. He thought that he should give it to Deimos later, or have it for dinner perhaps. Sanford sat down, proceeding to eat, and staring at the chair where you would always sit.

You were being carried. Your arms wrapped around Sanford's neck, and you had a view of what you were running from. You clung. The bandages were loose on your skin making it itchy and irritating. Soon, you felt that your clothes start to get damp. Though Agents and Soldats were shooting, you hear no gunshots. You don't hear anything at all. What used to be a clear sight is now blurry.

"Sanford!"Deimos shouted as he drove towards him, Hank holding the door open. With how fast the truck is going Sanford has one chance to jump in. Fastening his pace he caught up. Taking one foot inside he lost balance and toppled backward, saved by Hank grabbing him by the shoulders then pulling him inside. 

"That was wild huh kid?" Deimos looked at you through the rearview mirror. Very bad timing to lighten the mood. The smoker saw Sanford scurrying into the medical bag. You are on the floor,  blood pooling. Hank holding a cloth against your torso. 

DEIMOS
"Dadmos"
Your voice echoed in the void.

Deimos could ignore the fact he has a missing jaw and a fucked up face. He just wants this to end.

"Dadmos"
Purgatory was taunting him. 

"Dadmos!" 
You stood a distance from him. This could be real. You could be real. You're dead. It makes sense that you'd be in purgatory. Taking his chance, he sprinted in your direction.

"I'm here!" He opened his arms only to crash to a wall on the spot you were standing on.

"Dadmos..."  Maybe he ran too fast and ended up missing you. 

"Y/n I'm-" Turning to you, you...weren't exactly you. You were rotting, a corpse. Maggots crawling in and out your flesh. Flies coming out of your mouth. Eyes grayed. 

This was his doing.

If only he wasn't clumsy.

If only he took his job seriously.

He could have arrived faster.

Kneeling down before you. He let out a scream. Drops of tears stained the ground. Sobs accompanied the silence. Deimos held your little hand. Deimos doesn't know if it really is you, or it's just purgatory.

"I-I'll be here this time."

Chains pierced, dragging him away from you. While you glitched into nothing. 

AUDITOR
Advancing in the hallways of the facility he did not care about the corpses that littered it, casually stepping on bodies like a stone path. He only cared about one thing. One goal in mind and it was to go to the building's bunker.  The number of corpses stayed the same in every hallway.

This one though. This one was the last before arriving at the bunker. A corpse stood out. It was kneeling down against a wall facing it. Bullet holes nearly covered it.