HEADCANONS| Happy Hank

HOW HE FOUND YOU
-He parked his ice cream truck near an Agency Facility. He just gave out sweets as normal, but what is this?

-Oh my. A child? In this mad world? Skittles must look after you!

-He just took you in and adopted you without considering if you still have your parents or a guardian present.

-You only intended to get some food and you ended up being someone's child.

HOW HE TAKES CARE OF YOU

-Skittles is honestly inexperienced

-But that's not stopping him

-With determination and his ever powering storge. He. Will.Take.Care. Of.You. 

-Among all of the mentioned dads in this book.

-He is by far, the sweetest and most loving (perhaps too much) of them all

-Outranking Sanford

-He will possibly spoil you too 

-He will always have dessert for you after every meal

-Skittles teaches and helps you how to make desserts and sweets too.

-With the best of his efforts, he will not expose you to any violence. You will be taught how to take things the pacifist way.

PETS 

-He will give it to you!

-Whatever animal you asked for, he'll agree.

-Well...except if it's a mythical creature.

-He'll still try though.

-By try, he'll uhh...

-If you ask for a dragon, he'll give you a multi-colored lizard and say it's a baby dragon and it stays that way for the rest of their life. If you want a unicorn, he'll give you a pony with a fake horn that he occasionally fixes every now and then. If you want something, very, very impossible to fake. He will say that it belongs to its home and it doesn't deserve to be taken away from there. Or just shortcut it and say they're extinct and whatever creature you want needs to stay home or else it will die.

-Nah, he won't say die. He'll say "disappear" instead. 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

-First day in kindergarten and guess what?

-He's your teacher.

-Not gonna lie, he's just as good as a teacher as he is as a dad.

-To avoid bias, he treats you the same way as he does to the other students. 

-He is capable of getting you and your classmates interested in whatever and whichever subject needs to be learned. 

CURSE

-He was disappointed the moment that went out of your mouth.

-But he won't show that.

-Skittles will scold you appropriately and make sure that you learn it was wrong.

-Wherever you learned that from, he will censor it.

-You will get punished

-No desserts and sweets for 2 days.

-That's it. 

UNDER THE SOD

You can't blame your dad. This world lacks goodness. And that's exactly what he is. It's just that, he doesn't know when to back away. His intentions are innocent but where it leads hurts. He dies. But he comes back to life all the time, so dying shouldn't matter. Right? Unfortunately, no. Whoever keeps Skittles back to life has stopped doing that. So these days, every day, it's like the last for him.

"You can't always be kind."
You wanted to say that. You haven't said it because you didn't want to hurt dear dad.

Despite not being violent. He can restrain and unarm people easily, but he doesn't fight back. Skittles is capable of dodging almost everything.

Almost
Everything

You took a blow for him. Blade through your stomach, you coughed out blood that puddled in your throat.

"Just go!"

"Y/n---"
The mad world certainly did get tougher. More insane.  Not even your dad's tactics work anymore. And you knew that very damn well. 

"They're not!-.. Going to accept that..." You pushed him a pod that would safely launch him out of the building. 

He looked at you through the small window on the pod.

"Y/n things don't need to be violent. I can still--"

"Love you dad..."

The pod flew away. 

You can't always be kind. 

Right now isn't the time.

You can do it Y/n.