ONESHOTS| Here Again pt2.

JEBUS

Instead of ending the madness, he ends up being a part of it. Even with the power of the keystone fragment, it is unavoidable to get tired.

His corpse on the ground there remained a bit of his conscience, looking into the dark red abyss of the Nevadean sky.  As he slowly died his sight transitioned from red to a blinding light. Conscience going to hell from Nevada he was numb and blind temporarily.

Regaining his senses, Jeb noticed he was standing in a void filled with floating islands. He felt pressure wrapped around his leg and looked down.

And there you were, hugging his leg head face digging into it.

TRICKY

He has died so many times fighting back and forth. Relentless, there is no force to calm this clown. That was until he discovered you were in hell with him.

Tricky does not bother coming back to life anymore. Ironically, hell was more peaceful compared to Nevada. As hell, it is called, it is not anymore because of your presence. It has become heaven.

It made him so happy, when you first saw him, you still recognized your father even when he looked a bit different.

So how did you spend time in hell? Tricky was much stronger in that realm for some reason. With that, he made floating rocks form into whatever you wanted. On a lone island in the abyss, you claimed as another home.

 On a lone island in the abyss, you claimed as another home