HEADCANONS| You have A WHAT???

They have a boyfriend??? A girlfriend??? No, you don't. Turns out little Y/n here said those words too close, without a pause in between. And now dad has misunderstood it. 

HANK
-He doesn't seem to care.

-Inside though, he is mentally judging who this boyfriend or girlfriend might be.

-He even investigates on his own about this person who you claim to be your partner. 

-If he sees anything he doesn't like about them though, a bad influence. 

-He will use his intimidating aura to scare them away from you. 

-But, if he's okay with them, then alright, Daddy Honk will let you be. 

-It doesn't pass his mind that it is just a friend who's a boy/girl. 

SANFORD
-You said that you have a girlfriend/boyfriend while he was cooking.

-Sanford almost dropped the pan and wasted food.

-Thankfully he gains back his composure.

-He'll ask who they are, how are they, how are you getting along.

-Seeing how you replied so casually and happy, he's almost fine with it.

-He'll say that you two should stay as friends first though

-"But we are friends Papa"

-Then it hits him

-"Nevermind what I said, they sound great Y/n"

DEIMOS
-He choked on his own cigarette when he heard from the other room that you told Sanford that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

-Holdonholdonholdonholdonholdonholdonholdon

-You should be telling that to him too! Not just Sanford!

-He stubbed out the barely-consumed cig and butt in the conversation.

-"Y/n, I think you're a too yo----"

-Before he could overreact that little Y/n is growing up too fast, Sanford cleared things up to him.

-Internally, Deimos is, "Ohhhh thank goodness no one is taking away my baby yet"

AGENCY

-The Agent who was looking after you wasn't really paying attention when you were talking.

-When you got to the part where you said that you have a girlfriend/boyfriend though.

-His ears perked up.

-The Agent is in a slight panic. You have a partner, will the Auditor get mad at them? Is it their fault that they didn't look after you properly enough and now you have a boy/girlfriend? Are they screwed?

-He then discusses that with other employees.

-Some supportive, some saying you're too young, some don't care, some in fear of what the Auditor will say.

-Damn, how are they going to explain to the Auditor?

-They had you talk about this partner of yours in order to figure things out further.

-Fortunately, an Engineer was able to deduce that you have an ordinary friend. Just a friend.

-He figured it out based on how you talked about them. You were casual about it, instead of giddy and shy. You also weren't blushing, your head wasn't up in the clouds.

-Since there was nothing to be worried about, they all went back to work.

-Just like how they forgot to say to you to not curse ever again, they also forgot to remind you to say you have a "friend" instead and not a "boy friend" or "girl friend".

AUDITOR
-When you shared it, his flames went out (like it was blown on) in surprise for a second.

-He would have you talked about them more but damn it work for piling things up. And when he has the time to listen, you're asleep. 

 -He called in the Agent who looked after you the most.