ONESHOTS|Here Again pt.1

Continuation of Under the Sod

HANK
He did not question why is he fighting another him. Hank fighting Hank sounds right. Hank would fight anyone. Hank would fight himself. It is in his nature to combat.

Going for each other's throats. The two exchanged attacks. Neither of them won nor lost.

"Honk?"

They froze, turning their heads in the direction of your voice. Seeing you, the two Hanks calmed down a bit. Loosening the clench of their fists and slightly slumping down fighting stance.

Were you confused when you saw two Hanks? All of us were. You recognize them both. Eyes switching back and forth between the two. You looked wondering which one is the original. The real one, or perhaps both are real somehow.

Walking towards the one you think your dad is, the floor underneath you bursts. A red spike-shaped arm pierces through one of them. Due to the force made by the arm you flew to the edge.

The unmasked Hank tried to go to you but he was restrained by the whole body puncture. The masked one though managed to hold your hand before you could fall into the endless abyss of hell.

Before the unmasked Hank one was recovered, he took one last look at you and wished that the other him loves you the same as he does. Maybe they can trust the other with you?

The Hank you were left with checked for any injuries on you. After which he pats your head as he let out a deep sigh of relief.

(Eyyy you got 2 dads ain't that nice?)

SANFORD AND DEIMOS
Boy was that a trip.

The duo lazily entered their Headquarters. Deimos died, now alive again. Sanford did not die, but surviving was much worse for him and having experienced an army of Trickys firsthand. No energy left, both grunts collapsed on the couch. Not bothering to clean themselves up first. Sanford slouched on the singular couch, head against the backrest while Deimos hogged the other full-sized couch. Drifting into a light sleep.

They heard footsteps followed by the sound of objects being put on the coffee table.

"Thanks Doc" Sanford replied in a heaved voice

"You′re welcome Daddy"

Of course, they bolted up.

The smoker almost hugged you, remembering that he had sharp rocks covering his body he stopped midway. He thought of just patting your head but then again, rocks. Silently within his head he cursed at the rocks. Of all times that those were present.

Leaving all the hugging for Sanford to do. He pecked kisses on your chubby little cheeks and head. Due to the much joy, the hooker removed his tea shades allowing tears to flow freely. Deimos watched, happy that you're alright and here again, not minding the affection he's missing.

Doc observed from the hallway. Having found you in another world was sure worth it. Especially to those two chuckleheads.

THE AGENCY
The A.A.H.W. units hung around on a floating island in Hell, waiting for orders from the Retainer. Just as the atmosphere was disconsolate, so were they. The group was killed by Hank, they would not usually mind being dead, but this time dying means they were not able to protect you, which means you are gone.

Silent, they evaluate how disappointed they were in themselves.

"Do you think the kid is here? " A Soldat spoke softly.

"No, Y/N in hell doesn't sound right" An Engineer replied.

Hearing your name wrenched a pain.

A notification from a Grunt′s tablet interrupted their mourning. A message asking to investigate strange activity. The group lazily picked up their weaponry and went through a door. They could not track down the source of the activity. It did not help that hell has a screwed-up sense of place and direction.

The units were not paying much attention to wandering until they reached a room with writings and doodles. Following the marked hallways, they found.....you.

Delighted, they ran. Placing their weapons aside so their arms are open.

"Y/N!!"

All of them crashing into one big group hug with you.

Distracted, they failed to notice the Retainer coming menacingly.

"Woah WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHHHH" A soldat departed from the hug and flailed his arms to stop the big guy in his tracks.

"U-UM--That is the Auditor′s k-kid e-ehe...hhh" The agent stuttered in panic trembling in his stance. Cold swear, hands still up in the air.

The Retainer used his telekinesis to isolate you from the units, making them tense and readying themselves for combat.

Yes, they were willing to go against a superior just for you.

You floated towards and were given a good long stare. You were dropped and the Agent caught you.

You can't blame the guy for being intense. He has spent so much in hell and is estranged from what is going on in Nevada.

AUDITOR
The flaming black apparition was in his office. Working as usual. Distracting the sorrow away with business.

His deep focus on the computer was removed by sounds he heard above him. Such an odd place to hear anything from. Auditor looked up, a pitch-black void formed on top of the ceiling. It grew wider as the cracks spread like vines. He stood not breaking sight of whatever is going on, summoning his dual swords in thin air.

He hit the ground. Felt a weight on him. His sight was blank for a few seconds from the sudden impact.

"Daddytor!"

"Y/N!" Auditor hugged you. Closing his eyes enjoying the moment you are back again.

"Sir?"

You felt like you have grown up, his arms not wrapping you fully anymore.

"Um-Sir."

Your dad shot up and let go quickly. Realizing he has instead embraced an Agent.

"We found Y/N Sir." The Agent pointed up.

You were still in the portal, your head peeking out. You had a cheeky grin plastered on your face after seeing the embarrassing incident.

"O-of course! Well done Agent S1."

Auditor helped you leave the portal and the Agent resumed to work (to hell).

Your dad abandoned work momentarily. He made sure you were okay. Fed you. Played with you. He made you feel at home again.

2BDAMNED
Doc was pissed off that the smoker brought hell with him. That he had to fight MAG A.A.H.W. units instead of an easy in and out resurrection. It has come to Deimos' attention that the Dissenter has been grumpy lately.

Among the corpses, they stood and breathe heavily. Doc swatted away the blood that was on him and walked to his processing unit, closing the dark crack on the wall before any nuisance comes through it.

"Doc?" Deimos observed the portal. Closing like skin healing in fast forward.

The old man just gave a hum as a response without looking away from the monitor.

"DOC!"

2BDamned gave his attention to the smoker since his voice sounded more agitated. Deimos was at the portal, almost putting his head in it. Doc squinted his eyes to the cracks.

It was too late to terminate the closing process. He dashed, pushing Deimos out of his way. With no thought, diving into the opening.

"2BDAD!!!"

You were carried instantly, cradled tight. In seconds, Doc ran full speed, out, and landed hard on the floor. Before the portal shut.

Sitting up on the ground. Your dad hugged you. Your whole form secured in Doc's arms. Your head under his chin, your face against his chest.

Thankfully for the mask, Deimos would not see him crying. The respirator muffled the sniffling he has from happy tears.

PHOBOS

He had a great portion of Project Nexus assigned to revive you, the rest are for the Project's actual intended purpose. Though as determined he is, as much as the Nexus searched for you, he never got you back again.

Dying in the hands of Jebediah Christoff, he is in now the other place. Upon arrival, his first goal was to be revived. If the Nexus continues the search for you and brings you back, he would not like to miss it.

There was not much to do, floating on an isolated land, among others. He contemplated, in the midst of it, echoing started. Slowly, it became louder. When it got audible Phobos paid attention to it.

"Daddy?"

He stood up, looking around, increasing attentiveness. In the distance, he saw you on another floating island. The jumping distance was great but he took no time for thought and jumped towards you.

He fell into the abyss

But soon felt he was being carried, he was levitating towards your island. His little Y/n maintained their powers. Noticing how smooth he moved up, you also improved.

Landing he immediately embraced you.

"My Godling."

Phobos checked you out for injuries. Followed by a series of questions like
"Are you alright?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Are you hungry"

He worried the most about making you wait so long. Luckily the years he was in Nevada, were only days in the other place.

You are with him again, knowing that he wondered if he should have ditched Omnipotence and died earlier instead.

WHITE HANK
She pestered Dr. Red so much to bring her back IMMEDIATELY. And thankfully, he complied. After a lengthy search, Wank finally found you. From a distance, she watched you play. Knowing that you're alright made her happy.

She ran to you

But stopped midway

It's a good thing that she hasn't made her presence known for Hank was just close. He called your name and you went to him

Into his embrace.

"DADDY HONK!"
You yelled

Daddy?

Ah...

No wonder...

No wonder Hank went after her and killed her

Because in his point of view

She took his child

Wank saw you turn your head in her direction almost spotting her. She hid behind a nearby pillar completely avoiding your detection.

It's best that she doesn't return. Yet. This won't work. Wank as your mother while Hank is your father? After every stab, shoot, slash, punch, trash-talking they exchanged?

Later that night, she visited your room via the window. Knocking on the windowpane, you opened and welcomed her in an embrace.

Wank should have left you, but why the hell couldn't she just let you alone?

She doesn't know, she just cares.

She still does.

And she will continue.