ONESHOTS|Firstblood

Enough of Y/n being killed. It's time for their lives to be taken.

They are not so little anymore in this one, perhaps an adolescent.

HANK
Has he ever been defeated? Well...yes by a MAG V4 and Jeb. Dying is a process almost done every da. It is a part of the job. Doc could always bring him back to life anyway. But this time he has to be cautious, for the first time he needs to be. The Auditor's retainers in hell have become much stronger than before, making a resurrection difficult, or worse, impossible.

Hank felt numb to the injury he has obtained, but it is still slowly taking the life out of him. He went to the next series of hallways and rooms for a chance to outrun whatever unit the Auditor has for him. Entering the following room, he almost threw a punch at you, thinking you were another AAHW worker.

You followed him here. Damn it. He should have let Doc look after you instead of leaving you home alone. Without a word, he pulled you with him, running out of the building. Hank doesn't have the energy to talk, he'll scold you later. 

Assessing his surroundings, he was laying against the wall. How? How did he end up here? Hank must have blacked out.  Blurry vision turned clear, he saw you bandaging him. Not even letting you finish, he stood shakily stood up, grabbing a stray pipe from the ground. It was the closest thing he has to a weapon.

His attack on an Agent was sloppy. The blood loss he ignored is taking a toll on him. Seriously? Is he going to die to an Agent? He couldn't believe that he was pushed to the ground. He tried to dodge but took a fatal hit. A punch in the face. A shot in the arm. A broken femur.Missing eyeball. It's been so long since he went defeated. 

Hank was finally incapacitated, and the Agent took the chance to fire. 

One mistake was done.

And it was to ignore that you were there.

He heard a disgusting, flesh squelch and splurge along with blood spilling out.

Your dad limped against a wall, a fresh corpse right before him.

Did you? Did you just save him? Yes. Indeed you did.

He walked slipped forward almost landing on the floor but you assisted him to stay upward with whichever strength you had. With his uninjured hand, he mustered the strength to pat your head.

Hank is not good with affirming words, but that action was his way of saying that he was proud of you.

DEIMOS AND SANFORD

Holy shit, they're actually cornered. Both are injured to add. No weapons too. 

Throwing the empty guns and broken melees, the duo stared at each other, in a manner that signifies a "Bye" and " See you on the other side bozo".  There is no way out of this. But Doc can revive them, right? Deimos can take purgatory once more right? Sanford can handle losing Deimos again right? They can afford, to leave Y/n...for a while....right? Right?

The two stared at each other, both tearing up but staying firm, keeping a strong demeanor. While a horde of AAHW employees closing in on them.

The two coughed as the cement dust cleared. Showing a Jeep that has crashed through a wall and run over a group of employees. Their mutilated bodies spread across the room.

You rolled down the window.

''Y/N!!'' They both ran up to the vehicle. The melancholy and anxiety from earlier dissipated.

''Great timing kid''

You all could hear other units' rendezvous.

Reversing the jeep out of the building the sound of bones crunching underneath the wheels went with it.

There were already employees set up outside.

Deimos and Sanford were in no condition to fight, and you knew that.

Gripping the wheel, you stepped on the gas. The Soldats and Agents open firing on the vehicle. That action rendered useless as the bullets only deflected from the Jeep like it if were nothing.  Some employees were smart enough to run out of the way, and some still kept shooting and ended up as mush. 

Drifting
Car aggressively wobbling as you ran over bodies, felt like you were driving over multiple speed bumps. Car leaving streaks of blood on the road.
Both of your dads were being tossed around like ragdolls in the car, but they would rather take that instead of death.

The car sped through a collection of buildings and mountains, nearly missing and crashing. It almost looked like a game of Subway Surfer.

Once the coast was clear, the Jeep's built-in communications beeped and Sanford answered it.

"Y/N You went out without my permission and with Agent S1's car of all things! ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TROUBLE YOU DUG YOURSELF INTO?"Doc's infuriated voice boomed from the speakers.

"Relax Doc they're fine and the jeep is not damaged" Sanford replied. 

" Y/n has to face consequences still" Doc deadpanned and ended the call.

"Don't worry kid we can talk you out of that to Doc" Your Dadmos grinned mischievously

"We owe you a lot for today chucklehead. You won't be getting into trouble when we get back" Sanford reassured

"You got a lot more in you than we thought" 

Sanford gave you a pat on the back and as Deimos aggressively ruffled your hair.

AUDITOR
Damn, it. Damnitdamnitdamnit! He chased after Hank, and now he is here. The person whom he wanted to capture so direly. He is here, in his facility, but not in the way he wants. 

There he was face-to-face with Hank.

The Auditor flamed aggressively his eyes shone brighter than before. He summoned two swords in his hands. Walking straight to Hank. Hank was unbothered and charged slowly too.

Before the two could clash and hit each other with melees. Hank has found himself in mid-air. Body pierced and stuck in long spikes that reach the ceiling. Skewered like a giant kebab.

Half of the room had spikes sticking out of the floor. Luckily for Auditor, he was unaffected thanks to him being a weird shadow apparition. The metal rods went through him like smoke, like nothing. He floated away from the spiked part of the room. 

You entered the room casually. Bringing out a remote you pressed the button sending the spikes underneath. Leaving Hank's body to bleed out on the floor. 

My god that was actually smart building in traps. Your Daddytor admits it, it was brilliant!

This leads to him questioning what other stuff you've asked the Engineers to install in the facilities. He will be fascinated if you had anything else planned. Though his face is devoid of expression, his eyes will speak for him showing how impressed and proud he is of you.

AGENCY
It makes sense, it finally makes sense. Why you had ordered them to ditch their duty. To stay out of Hank's way and not to fight.

You had no authority over them but they were conditioned to follow what you want since you were their boss'child. Thank god they obeyed you because that trapped saved them alot of time. Had the Engineer in charge not listened to your requests, there would be a lot of loss going on.

It was all cheer and happiness until it hit them.

Why make such a request?

It is because you grew tired of seeing a lot of your (used to be) nannies/babysitters just come and go. Just die and get replaced. Tired of your dad getting busy and tired over Hank.

It is because you cared for and loved them.

How lucky that they got the opportunity to raise a treasure like you.

2BDAMNED
He has been outsmarted. For once that stupid Agency was thinking. Limping out, his mind was already set to make a plan.

But this is Doc.

It is expected of him to have Plan B, Plan C, Plan B for Plan C, and whatnot. Surprise surprise, those have been derailed. Leaving him with no plans at hand. Held hostage at his own home.

He was so focused on fighting an Engineer. Exchanging swings and punches. Doc was already injured, half-dead and this AAHW employee couldn't still kill him any faster! He thought.

He thought too soon as his body met the ground. Slammed against the concrete floor making the strain he already had into a full-on dislocated joint. 

He heard a gunshot but the bullet wasn't for him. Doc looked up and saw the Engineer plop down dead. 

Scanning around, he thought it was Deimos, Sanford, or Hank who did that but there was no one near. 

Doc crawled towards the window, arms pulling himself up at the window leaving his torso to lean on the frame. He weakly grabbed the binoculars left on the floor and looked into them.

Lo and behold, he saw you waving at him on a cliff far away.

Your Dad took time to process what you just did.

You just shot an Engineer
Perfectly in the head.
Miles away.
Through a window.
In one try.

Safe to say he was stunned and astonished.

"That was exceptional Y/N"

Well, what can you say? You learned from the best, none other than from your 2BDad.

TRICKY
He is insane. A killer during the day, still a killer during the night. Violence was not new to him. 

But

Violence from you? His little Y/N?

That is unexpected.

Speeding through the desert of Nevada. He watched you kill the AAHW Employees who dared to shut down the remote Improbability Drive. Like Father, like child. It seems to him you unconsciously inherited his fighting skills.

Once he reached, he joined you in your massacre. Bodies here, bodies there, bodies everywhere. You might as well be a threat to the Agency as well.

My God, hopefully, both of you are not equally insane. Sharing one brain cell.

(Your Uncle Jeb watches with concern from a distance.)

Tricky would enjoy a killing spree with you. He probably won't even question it when you kill someone

But for you Reader, if you kill will it be out of insanity, or will be done with reason?

JEBUS
Refer to ONESHOT|Rogue(Jebus) for reference.

You "killed" the Auditor. Almost. 

With that information, Jeb was glad to know that you know how to fight back. Additionally, you fought the right people.

All that effort in raising you right was for something and was not wasted. 

He would like to see how you fight, and how you kill. But show one speck of sadism, he might get concerned.

Otherwise, after a kill you make. You see him smile in contentment at you. Warm and reassuring.

Your stoic father says one thing to you.

"Impressive"

Though short, it means a lot because you did it all on your own.

PHOBOS
A grunt was against Project Nexus and its operations. Though honestly, some tests were ethically questionable, the subjects were never forced to do it and were given adequate compensation, hence making it ethical. 

That grunt who was against Project Nexus decided to attack the one project that was the least cruel compared to others (Ironic), Which was you, Project Divine Grace.

Of course, your Father sent all units to your guard, but they were too late.

Because you have already done their job for them.

Phobos stared as the grunt was detained in this bubble-sphere jail you made. Suspended in the air and injured. The room you were in showed that you and they put up quite a fight. Broken furniture, holed walls, scratched grounds, and ceilings. 

"Remarkable my Godling" Phobos proudly announced his voice echoing.

Mayhaps for this achievement and success, he will throw a banquet for you.

SHERIFF
Jebus Christ. Jebus Christ, he fell asleep so deep! This is not really a problem unless you live in the Industrial Sector of Nexus City which is SURROUNDED BY ZEDS.

His office door thudded aggressively a horde of zeds bursting through it. Making him spring up from his desk and aiming at the door frame. He shot all of them down, but they just kept on coming. He is aware that his ammo is finite. 

The Sheriff could hear another wave of Zeds rush through the hallway, though they never made it to his room. Silence. Then an explosion followed.

Your father cautiously (*ehem*  scaredly) walked out, gun still in hand prepared. Though his posture was right, the hands were shaking, you could hear the gun softly clink and rattle. His cowardice never left him despite all these years.

"Da-"

"AHH---hhhhHhHh" He jumped and turned, almost shooting you. Heaving, Sheriff calmed down.

He was about to ask you if you were alright, but you got to it first asking if he was fine instead.

"Yes of course dear". Sheriff looked at the damage you've done dumbfounded.

"You did this? My God" He continued his statement in awe. 

" You're aging quite fast old man. You're needing some looking after already."

"Oh don't be like that. I'm not that old" your dad replied kinda offended at the same time jokingly vibing along with your tease, but then, it is true that he is getting old so who was he to deny that? 

You felt something be placed on your head, Sheriff's hat.

"You make a fine soldier Y/n"