Chapter 21: Gone Away and Back Again

21 and 22 BBY
10-14 Months After Geonosis

.oOo.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week One
I decided to start writing in this little paper diary because what else do I have to do while stuck here? I've never written in a diary before, so I'll just try it out I guess. My nightmares have been bad since Bly's gone. Even worse the last few nights.

10 Months After Geonosis: CC-5052
The battle this week wasn't too bad. Casualties were minimal, thank the force. It was hard to be fighting without Aayla though. I felt a nightmare from her but I wasn't able to wake her up from across the galaxy. I'm mad at myself.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Two
I miss the 327th. Reno's dumb pranks and Sid's rules about the pranks. I miss it. The Jedi temple never felt boring until I met the vod. I had another nightmare. Bly was able to wake me up this time from halfway across the galaxy.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Three
Bly and I talked this week. A lot. The boys were in hyperspace for two days so we talked the entire time almost. Reno and Sid popped in to say hi a few times. But then Bly and I would talk again. I didn't have a nightmare those nights.

11 Months After Geonosis: CC-5052
Aayla and I talked a lot this week. The boys and I were in hyperspace for two days. So Aayla and I talked almost the entire time. It felt so nice to hear her voice again. I could listen to her talk all day. I didn't feel her nightmare those nights.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Four
I got news from Bly that some of the men were injured and were coming back to Coruscant to heal for a bit. He was sending something with them. They should be here in the next few days. I wonder what he's sending.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Five
The injured men who came back dropped off Bly's package for me. It was a blanket. A gold blanket, the color of his armor. It looked hand made. It had a note attached to it. He said, and I quote: "This blanket is here to fill the space as your personal heater until I get back."

12 Months After Geonosis/1 Year: CC-5052
I bought Aayla a blanket after our last battle. A local had it at her stand in the market. So I bought it for her, then sent it with Acer and Spear back to Coruscant. I hope she likes it.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Six
Boreddddddddddddddddddd. I still have two months until I can be with the boys again. Ugh.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Eight
My nightmares have been really bad lately. Meditating helps a little, but not much.

13 Months After Geonosis: CC-5052
Reno pranked Sid this week. I don't even want to know how things like this come into Reno's brain.

Stuck on Coruscant: Week Ten
The Council had allowed me to join the 327th! Sure, I'm not allowed to fight yet, but as soon as Sid clears me I can. Maybe I'll bribe him with some time off.

14 Months After Geonosis: CC-5052
Aayla is coming back home! Maybe the Temple's her home, and not the Liberty. Kriff. Never mind all of that. But anyways, she's coming back!

.oOo.

20 BBY - 15 Months After Geonosis

Aayla boarded the Jedi Delta-7 star-fighter and locked onto the hyperspace ring. Three hours in hyperspace until she reaches the rendezvous with the Liberty.

It's kriffing cold in here.

Aayla opened her small duffel bag with her possessions and grabbed the gold blanket Bly had given her. She wrapped it around her shoulders, creating a warm little cocoon around herself.