Epilogue: Two Years Later

Faylin and Reno ran through the door of Aayla and Bly's house.

"Where are they?" Faylin asked, panting from her run up the mountain.

"We left as soon as Dhara told us." Reno said, also panting.

"You two didn't need to interrupt your trip for this, really." Sid said, washing some dishes. "But they're in their room."

"Thanks, Sid!" They both said and ran into Aayla and Bly's room.

"We're-" Reno yelled.

Faylin quickly shushed him.

"We're here!" He whispered.

"Oh my goodness!" Faylin walked over to Aayla, who was leaning her head on Bly's shoulder, sitting up in bed while holding a tiny bundle of blankets. "Can I sit here?" Faylin pointed to the spot next to Aayla.

"Of course. You guys didn't have to come back from your honeymoon trip for this." Aayla spoke quietly.

"We wanted to." Reno said as he sat down next to Bly.

"It's not like you get two honeymoons after getting married, Reno." Bly said.

"Reno and I discussed that, but we wanted to come meet these two." Faylin smiled. "Which one of our beautiful nieces is this?"

"This is Quinn." Aayla handed the small bundle of blankets to Faylin, who smiled widely.

"Are you sure?"

"Take her." Aayla smiled.

"She's so cute!" Faylin moved the blanket a little to see the small baby girl in a swaddle. "She looks just like you, Aayla."

"That's why we chose Quinn for her."

"Why Quinn?"

"My masters name was Quinlan. He was like my father when I was younger, and like my brother when I was older."

"That's a very nice reason." Faylin smiled as she rocked Quinn back and forth in her arms, putting her to sleep.

"Reno, do you want to hold Caroline?" Bly asked, motioning to the bundle of blankets in his right arm.

"I don't know. What if I break her. I've never held a baby before." Reno panicked.

"You'll be fine. Just support her head." Bly handed Caroline to Reno.

"Wait, Caroline. Like Caro?" Reno asked after smiling down at the blankets.

"We thought she should be named after him. It seemed right." Aayla answered.

"It's perfect. She looks more like a clone than a Twi'lek." Reno continued holding Caroline for a minute. "Bly, take her back. I'm scared I'm going to drop her."

Bly laughed as he took Caroline back.

Sid walked into the room a minute later with a plate of food.

"Sid, you're a blessing." Aayla said as she gratefully took the plate full of food that Sid handed her. "Does anyone know what time it is?" Aayla asked between bites of food.

"About 05:40." (5:40am)

"The girls' first sunrise! Bly, we have to take them out to the porch. Please!" Aayla begged.

"Sid?"

"As the doctor here, I say you have to stay in bed." Sid proclaimed.

"As the ex-Jedi and ex-General here, I am going to the porch with my daughters to show them their first sunrise." Aayla said stubbornly as she tried to stand up.

"Cyar'ika. Wait." Bly carefully stood up and handed Caroline to Sid. "C'mere." He gently picked up Aayla and carried her out to the porch with everyone following.

Bly sat on the outdoor sofa, setting Aayla right next to him.

Aayla gently took Quinn from Faylin at the same time that Bly took Caroline from Sid.

"Girls, you better enjoy this because your mother is very stubborn about not missing a sunrise." Bly said as he adjusted his hold on Caroline.

"Thank you, Bly." Aayla laughed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What for?"

"For all the sunrises we've had. And for all the ones before us."