Chapter 33: Coruscant

As the doors to the transportation ship hissed open, everybody could smell the poisoned air of Coruscant.

Faylin coughed slightly.

"Not like Sicemon, is it?" Aayla said as she stepped off of the transport.

"Nope." Faylin choked out between multiple coughs.

"I missed this place." Sid said.

"I didn't." Reno picked up his and Faylin's suitcases.

"That is genuinely surprising" Aayla said in shock.

The group checked into the huge hotel suite that they had gotten and settled in, since the reunion wasn't until tomorrow. They had arrived a whole day early, so that they could have a little bit of time to explore Coruscant again.

As the group walked through the front door, the toxic air smell of Coruscsnt left the air. "Oh my goodness!" Faylin gasped. "I've never seen anything this fancy in my entire life!"

"Me too, and I grew up in the Jedi Temple!" Aayla exclaimed.

The room they walked into had a water fountain in the foyer of the suite. Walking past the fountain, they were all amazed at the main room. Floor to ceiling windows covered the walls, with elegant gold curtains hanging in front of them. The floor was marble, and reminded Aayla of the Simocadian palace. The kitchen was large, and was accompanied by a dining room that was similar to the living room. Off to the side of the main room were four bedrooms, each unique.

The first one was the largest, since it was the master bedroom. Aayla and Bly walked in and found the walls covered in a navy blue and metallic gold wallpaper. The theme of the room matched the wallpaper, with matching furniture, rugs, and curtains. A small balcony was visible through the large windows.

Sid walked into his room, which was next to Bly and Aayla's. The walls were a dark green, with a large window in the middle. Dark wood furniture filled the room, making it rather cozy.

Reno walked to the other side of the main room, where his room and the last room were. The room he chose was perfect. The walls were almost the same color as his armor, which he found somewhat comforting. Reno flopped back onto the bed behind him and his eyes went wide. This was by far the most comfortable bed he had ever been in, especially compared to the GAR beds, which were like concrete.

Just like the rest of the group, Faylin walked into the final room. The walls had a baby pink wallpaper that had golden branches on it. It reminded her of her childhood bedroom on Pantora. The bed was covered in a soft duvet and multiple matching pillows, all of which looked incredibly comfortable.

"What do we want to do today? It's only noon, so we have a lot of time. Plus all of tomorrow, until the reunion at 16:00 (4:00pm)." Bly asked the group.

"I would say 79's, but it's probably packed full." Sid said, stating his opinion.

"What about the lake?" Aayla asked.

The clones heads snapped towards Aayla when she said that.

"Cyar'ika, I thought you hated the lake." Bly said. Aayla only shrugged in response. "The lake it is then! We'll leave in half an hour."

Since it was a weekday and all of the kids on Coruscant were in school, the lake and the beach were extremely empty.

Aayla had decided to stay on the sand while everyone else went in the water. She was reading a holonovel when Bly ran up to her.

"Do you want to try going in the water?" He asked.

Aayla set down her datapad and stared at the water. "I guess." Aayla took off the shirt covering her swim suit and walked towards the water with Bly. She felt a warm hand grab hers and immediately felt safe. "Let's go." She said as she took a few steps into the water.