Chapter 34: Reunion

The group got back to the suite at 14:46 (2:46pm), with just enough time to get ready for the reunion.

"Did you get everything on the list?" Aayla asked Bly.

"Yeah! I put all the bags in the corner. I got the safe, new data pads for both of us, and the rechargeable speeder bike batteries at a discount!"

"That's great!"

"Did you get everything?"

"Sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, dishes, the power tools." Aayla listed off. "That's everything." She smiled.

"I'm excited for tonight." Bly said while getting ready.

"Me too."

.oOo.

"I'm kinda nervous. I don't know anyone but you guys." Faylin admitted as they stepped out of the air taxi in front of the old GAR barracks. Most of the group was too far ahead to hear her.

"You'll be fine." Reno smiled. "And if you're not, just let me know and I'm there the whole time."

"Thanks." Faylin smiled.

The group got to the doors of the barracks, which was opened for them by a man in a suit.

"It's unrecognizable!" Sid gaped in awe at the transformed hallway.

Decorations lined the hallway, with steamers of all of the colors of each clone battalion. Balloons filled the hall, hanging from the ceiling, and scattered across the floor. As they walked farther down the hall, they could hear music coming from the dining hall, which was where the reunion would be held.

When they turned the corner, the party was in sight.

"Oh my gosh." Bly stood still.

The room was full of clones talking and partying.

"RENO!" The group heard someone yell. Heads whipped around trying to find who yelled Reno's name.

"Delta!" Reno yelled back and ran towards his vod.

After two hours of seeing everyone again, the group decided to find a table to eat at. The only available table with enough seats was in the back of the room, where it was quieter.

Once they had been eating for a half hour, the boys went and talked with other clones, leaving Aayla and Faylin alone at the table.

"Master Secura?"

Aayla turned around, still chewing on some food. She quickly swallowed. "Ahsoka? Oh my goodness! It's so great to see you again!"

The two girls embraced for almost a whole minute.

"How have you been, Mast-"

"Just Aayla, Ahsoka."

"Right, sorry." Ahsoka looked down.

"I've been well!" Aayla responded. "How is the Temple and the rest of the Order?" She asked.

"I'm not very sure, actually. They offered for me to rejoin, and I considered it for a few months, but I decided against it." Ahsoka looked a little sad.

"Do you still talk to Anakin?"

"I do! He left not long after you. He lives on Naboo with former Senator Amidala and their two children."

"Wow!" Aayla was surprised. She knew Anakin was up to somthing, but she didn't know it was that serious. "Who are you here with?"

"Uh-" Ahsoka started laughing. "I'm here with Captain Rex."

"That laugh makes me think you're here as something more than friends." Aayla have a gentle smirk.

"Maybe we are." Ahsoka blushed and looked down.

"Well, I'm here with Bly. We should meet up sometime this week."

"Yeah! We'd love that!"

"Come with me for a minute, Anakin and Obi-Wan are over there!"

"Faylin will you be okay over here?"

"Yeah, of course." She smiled and said goodbye to Aayla.

Another twenty minutes had gone by and Faylin was still sitting alone at the table. She traveled through the crowd, trying to find Reno, like he said she could. She searched before five minutes before finding him.

"Hey, Faylin!" He said over loud crowd of noise.

"Hey!"

"Did Aayla leave you alone?"

"Yeah. But it's okay."

"Okay. You can hang with me." Reno turned to the rest of the vod he was with. "Guys, meet Faylin." He put his arm around her shoulders, making her blush a little bit. Faylin smiled and waved to the group while a chorus of "hi" and "hello"s came from the vod.

.oOo.

It was around 20:00 (8pm) when Delta snuck up to the microphone and called for a sparring tournament.

It had been decided that the winner of each battalions would go into another tournament. The capitals and commanders were in the final round, besides the 41st Elite Corps which had Hulk, a trooper, who had won their tournament.
Cody beat Hulk easily, Rex had barely beaten Cody, and Wolffe had won against Rex; leaving it to Bly and Wolffe.

Reno had made sure that everyone bet on Wolffe, but he had bet on Bly. He knew that Bly had been training with Aayla, and that he had won multiple times.

The sparring round began quickly, with Wolffe lunging at Bly. Wolffe had Bly pinned down for half a second when Bly smirked and quickly flipped over, managing to stand up and get ready to fight again. Still overly confident, Wolffe lunged at Bly again. This time, Bly dodged away, causing Wolffe to stumble. Bly saw the opportunity and took it. He quickly kicked the back of Wolffe knee, causing him to fall.

"One! Two! Three!" Anakin, who was judging the competition, yelled. "Bly wins the tournament!"

"Heck yes!!!! Pay up, di'kuts!!" Reno yelled to the crowd. After ten minutes, Reno had over four hundred credits.

The group met at the table once the tournament was over. It was around 21:30 (9:30pm) and the party was still thriving. After a few minutes of talking, the group decided to split up. Aayla and Bly were going to a small award ceremony for Jedi and Commanders, Sid was going to an awards ceremony for medics, which left Faylin and Reno to socialize until the trooper awards in half an hour.

Sid, Bly, and Aayla all got medals of valor for leading the troops. All of the troopers got medals of valor for fighting on the front lines of the war. Prestigious politicians and Jedi, such as Chancellor Organa, Master Yoda, former Senator Amidala, and Master Mace Windu, presented the medals to the troopers. Chancellor Organa gave a speech after the medals were presented, saying how appreciative the Senate and the Republic was for their service.

Finally, the party ended at 02:00 (2:00am). The group went back to the hotel and quickly fell asleep after a long night of excitement.