Part 2

Whilst taking a bath I tried to reply to all my Dms on Instagram. Being an influencer took over a lot of my time since I had launched my new skincare brand for acne, TZM (ty's zap magic). But I could not stop thinking about him and it kept replaying in my head what would have happened if he never left. Why did I get butterflies when I saw his picture? Why would I even expect him to remember me?
I decided to get some new content with my brand for my Instagram and whilst I was sat with a face mask on deep in thought there was a knock at the door. Who would be knocking at this time?? I threw on a dressing gown and headed downstairs as Cam was still asleep on the couch.
I opened the door to see a girl standing there who I had never seen before. She had her thick black hair sleeked into a ponytail and she was wearing heavy eye makeup with bright red lipstick and a little red dress. She was so beautiful but why was she here?"Hello, can I help you?" I say looking confused but smiling to be polite. "Hi I am looking for a Cameron, does he live here?" She says looking exited. "Yes he does live here, I will go get him, may I ask why you're here?" I say trying not to show my anger. "Well he was supposed to be taking me out for dinner at 9 and didn't show up so I thought I would come to him" she says smiling innocently clearly not understanding that I am his 'girlfriend'. "Oh is that so? Come on in I won't be a minute" she stepped inside, I lead her into the kitchen and get her a glass of water.
I walk into the living room and see him still slumped across MY couch wrapped up in MY fleece. I stood for a while just staring at him when a sudden urge came over me and I threw my glass of water straight over his head. He woke up startled but didn't say anything I looked him dead in the eyes and said "your date is waiting for you in the kitchen"
He attempts to speak and I cut him off saying "your things will be waiting on the porch for you when you get back, no rush, have fun!"
I avoid eye contact and run straight to my room as my emotions are about to explode. There was a picture of us in a canvas on the wall and I punched it right where his face was. My fist when straight through the canvas and hit the wall luckily the adrenaline blocked out the pain. I emptied every single draw on his bed side cabinet and to my surprise I see little
pieces of paper and tissue fly up into the air each one with a number and a different girls name. How could I have been this stupid? I really need to stop searching for the best in people from now me first.