Part 9

On the way to training I kept my hand on her thigh whilst I was using the other to grip the steering wheel. The camp was only a couple of miles away from my house so it didn't take us too long to get there.
Once we arrived I gripped her hand and we walked inside to see John and Kyle stood on either side of the vending machine shaking it clearly they hadn't revived their snacks or change. We headed over to them and John shouted "finally, now I can get some chocolate aswell!" This made Tyla start to giggle and both of their heads turned towards us.

"John, Kyle, this is Tyla." "Tyla, this is John Stones and this is Kyle Walker"

"Hi boys it's nice to meet you:)"

"Hi Tyla:)" (Kyle)

"Hi Tyla" *John turns to Jordan* "wow pickers she really is beautiful"

A sudden explosion of rage shot through my body and I gripped onto her hand even tighter and managed to fight it off. If I felt like this because of John I don't think I'm gonna cope when she meets Jack. Me, Tyla, John and Kyle all headed towards the gym because that's where the rest of the boys were.

I introduced her to everyone and everyone was just talking and laughing but I was still so worried for Jack to meet her. He is such a ladies man and can get almost any girl at the click of his fingers. He's always up for a challenge when it comes to women but he only ever wants one thing from any of them and the day some girl manages to tame Jack Grealish is a day we would all love to see. I just hope that girl will not be Tyla, my Tyla, here it comes again that sudden burst of outrage, I feel like I want to throw a punch at either something or someone just to let it out. And to make matters even worse I heard an unforgettable brummie accent shouting across the room.
"What's going on here boys?"
I gripped Tylas hand and lead her towards him "Jack meet Tyla" trying to hold a smile.

"Hi Jack nice to meet you:)" she held out her hand to shake his and instead he pulled her in for a hug. I wanted to rip his head off there and then, clean off, no regrets but I didn't. I didn't want Tyla to see me as some overly jealous idiot.

"Hello Tyla;)" *he winks and then turns to look at me holding his arm around her shoulder* "wow Jordan you really have gotten yourself a looker here;)"

I could feel the anger building up inside me stronger than it had ever been I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to hold it in this time. I was about to burst but then she removed his arm from her shoulder walked back over to me and snuggled her head into my neck. I felt a sense of relief shudder down my body and it then filled with a warmth. What did I have to worry about? She was already mine and she wasn't afraid to make that clear.

"Yeah I guess he does:)" *she giggled holding her head snuggled into my neck*

I wrapped my arm around her waist and we all stayed and talked for a while before Gareth came and interrupted. He wanted us all on the pitch for a few mini games to warm us up as it was our first day back at training as the official squad. I changed into my training kit and gave Tyla my coat so she came outside with us and sat on the benches next to Gareth. After a couple of games he gave us the afternoon off to check out all of the facilities and activities they had her on the camp. We all agreed to have a few mini games of basket ball.

Tylas POV
The boys all seemed so nice and I could tell that we were all gonna get on very well. We headed inside to the basket ball court on the camp and I could not take me eyes off Jordan in his training kit. He looked so handsome in it with his hair all messy. It reminded me of this morning and sent a wave of butterflies through my body.

Before we could leave Gareth wanted one last quick meeting so he gathered all the boys and started to speak

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Before we could leave Gareth wanted one last quick meeting so he gathered all the boys and started to speak.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He explained everything about what was on the camp. How training sessions were gonna go and then my heart sank as he told them they would be staying there at the camp to make it easier for training and means everyone can access all the facilities easily. He had sorted out there accommodation and they each had there own apartment type rooms on the camp This meant I would barely see Jordan until the euros was over and this also meant I had to go back home. I didn't want to have to leave Jordan already I had only just finally seen him for the first time in years.

"Bestfriends"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें