Part 17

Everything was set up and now we just had to get ready. I love Tyla so much and I hope she appreciates this little date. I am going to be doing a lot of training at the moment which means I won't be able to spend as much time with her in the next few weeks and I thought it would be nice to go on a little date.

Tyla looked absolutely gorgeous she was dressed casual but fancy. She could literally pull anything off. I am so glad that I can call her mine I was a little nervous about our picnic date. It was very romantic especially for me but instead of going for the traditional picnic I just chose all of our favourite things to eat and snack on. Eating snacks and watching films was actually one of our favourite things to do together so I knew she would like it. 

Tylas POV

I was finally ready for Jordan to take me out on our little picnic date

I was finally ready for Jordan to take me out on our little picnic date. Phil was here to see us just before we went. He was like a brother to Jordan but he almost felt like our child I almost booked a babysitter in for the night for him while we went out. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" *I said giggling*

"For once I feel like the parent, I feel like a prod dad Tyla you look beautiful"

"Hey watch what ya saying little Philly and anyways what about me?" *jordan made us all laugh*

"You look beautiful too baby;)" *phil said winking at Jordan obviously they were joking*

"I guess that's out queue to leave before Phil goes on this date instead of me"

I sprayed one last bit of my favourite perfume on grabbed my bag grabbed my room key and headed for the door. Jordan soon followed and eventually so did Phil. We said good bye to Phil and got into Jordan's car where he drove us to a park not too far from the camp.

The park was gorgeous and it was very peaceful there was only a few people walking around with their dogs and there was a lake in the middle of it. It was all lit up with lights and the fountains were lit up to, it was so beautiful. He led me towards the river when we stopped on a little bit of grass. There was a little blanket set up with all of my favourite snacks and pop laid out on it.

"Omg this is adorable Jord I love you so much" I hugged him squeezing very tightly

"I'm so glad you like it babe I love you:)"

We sat down and dug straight into our snacks. It was so nice how comfortable I felt around Jordan he made me feel so safe and so happy and I just love him so much. The fact that he didn't just go for the basic cheese board and sandwiches with wine but he actually thought about what I liked made this little date even better.

We just sat and chatted for ages about anything and everything. I constantly told him how proud of him I was for getting his place on the squad. He told me how he used to talk about me to some of the boys and they would all just listen in disbelief that he would ever see me again. He said he felt very proud walking into the camp hand in hand with me knowing he was right abiut everything he ever said. We just kept laughing and talking for around an hour. I ate almost all of the pickles and had a strange craving for even more.

"Oh god you aren't pregnant are you?" *Jordan laughed but also seemed a tad serious with the question*

"Impossible Jord:)"

I could see a small sigh of relief form hun as I carried eating more pickles. Jordan just kept staring at me and smiling for the next 10 minutes whilst I rambled on about how I lost my toothbrush whilst trying to get ready. Next thing I know his hand was in my waist and his lips locked with mine. We made out for a while but this time it was sweet. Kisses with me and Jordan are usually hot and heavy and lead into further action but this one was just sweet.

"We'll I guess that's one way to shut me up" *I laughed and Jordan out his hand in my chin*

"I love you Ty:)"

"I love you too Jord:)"

We talked for a bit longer not wanting to ever leave the moment when Jordan's phone started ringing.

"Who is it?"

"It's Phil"

"You should probably answer it then because he knew we were going out he wound only ring if he really needed us"

Jordan answered but put him on speaker. Phil seemed a little worried and kinda sounded like he was hiding. He explained that he had been sexting this girl when he was bored and he decided to invite her over. They had a few drinks and he obviously only invited her over for one thing. He said that she was very strange and way to eeger to take his dick. She was following him around the room bring her lip and undressing so he decided to run away. She was obviously still in his room and he was just sat in the men's toilets on the ground floor.

Me and Jordan laughed at the situation and although the fact that Phil being to needy made the night end early we had both had such a nice evening. We packed up and headed back to the camp and Phil messaged me the whole time asking if we would be long and thanking us for coming home to help him.