Part 7

My personal trainer worked me hard this time as I had been absent a lot recently. I was sweating heavily and all I could think about was how Jordan made me sweat last night. I couldn't stop thinking about it and how I wanted more I jumped into the shower and started to curl my hair and do my make up with brown eye look,I had never felt this exited in so long, it was nice to feel happy for once. All thanks to him. I finished getting ready and put on my champagne coloured skirt and cream top, and the time was now 7:50pm. And my phone pings. <Almost there beautiful see you soon. I love you xxx> I reply <Okay, I love you more xxx>
This is what you are wearing ~~

 I love you xxx> I reply <Okay, I love you more xxx>This is what you are wearing ~~

Jordan~ I had arrived outside her home so I text her<I'm here:)xxx>. She stepped out of her door and my breath was taken away from how hot she looked. As she made her way down the steps of the porch I smiled because I couldn't believe that she was mine. Almost. She got into the car I gave her a gentle kiss and we set off.

Tyla~ We had pulled up outside of this beautiful restaurant that I had been wanting to go to for many years but never got round to going. There was a young looking man outside in a all black tux with a bouquet of beautiful flowers in his hand They were all white and soft pinks they were absolutely amazing. As I went to open my door Jordan said "I'll get it hold on" so I sat there as he walked round to my side of the car and opens the door like a true gentleman. As we made our way to the front of the restaurant Jordan told him the name of our reservation and he handed Jordan the flowers. Jordan hands them over to Me I was astonished "these are for you love". Butterflies swirl around my stomach as he handed me them. He made me feel like the most special woman in the whole world.
We walked into the restaurant hand in hand as we sat in our booth I put the flowers into a little cup with some water in. The place was amazing it had candles lit everywhere in the room and the lights were dimmed to give it a romantic feel they also had a beautiful sculpture in the centre of the room. It almost looked like a waterfall of diamonds.

I admired the room and then turned to Jordan to see him looking at me and just smiling

I admired the room and then turned to Jordan to see him looking at me and just smiling. "This place is beautiful, thank you so much!" "It's my pleasure ty, but this room doesn't compare to you" I blushed
We ordered our drinks which was champagne and then our food, which was absolutely delicious and when we were all finished up Jordan payed the bill. We stood up to leave and came to a sudden stop as Jordan was stood in front of me and looked nervous. "Tyla, there is something I should have asked you a long time ago. I was always too scared to just admit my feelings. All I have ever thought about is you since the day I left I haven't been with another woman because I could get you out of my mind. I love you so much Tyla and... Will you be my girlfriend?"